PDA

View Full Version : Hotel

samewok
03-02-2018, 04:19 PM
I am at the La Quinta in Springfield. The rooms are very nice.
There is room at the back of the hotel to park trailers.

Cruzr Joe
03-04-2018, 08:13 AM
This is the Hotel that i will be Guest Host at for Spyderfest 2018, Sam (samewok) went up there ahead of time to check it out and says that it is pretty nice. Thanks Sam for the report.

Cruzr Joe

Big F
03-04-2018, 12:27 PM
This is the Hotel that i will be Guest Host at for Spyderfest 2018, Sam (samewok) went up there ahead of time to check it out and says that it is pretty nice. Thanks Sam for the report.

Cruzr Joe

Cruzr Joe, you are my idol... when I grow up I want to be spoiled just like you (the complimentary Spyder to drive, etc.) and travel around to check out hotel rooms, etc., etc., etc., :yes:
BIG F

RKS-RTS-10
03-04-2018, 02:19 PM
Diane and I are going to our first Syderfest. Just
booked our room at the Marroitt Courtyard.They
still have rooms available. The number is 417-869-6700.
Looking forward to meeting everyone!!!! Arriving on Friday
morning from Harrison Ohio...

Cruzr Joe
03-04-2018, 05:26 PM
Cruzr Joe, you are my idol... when I grow up I want to be spoiled just like you (the complimentary Spyder to drive, etc.) and travel around to check out hotel rooms, etc., etc., etc., :yes:
BIG F

You old rascal, you live the life of Riley. :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Cruzr Joe

Mazo EMS2
03-04-2018, 08:23 PM
[QUOTE=RKS-RTS-10;1340965]
booked our room at the Marroitt Courtyard.They
still have rooms available. The number is 417-869-6700.

I think people are finding cheaper alternatives this year. The delay in announcing the other host hotels is a little fishy. :banghead: We originally had rooms there too, then I checked out some others. It is what it is! All we need is a place to sleep. We'll just visit one or all of the host hotels.....they're all close:clap: