PDA

View Full Version : Headset pairing to 2018

Flamewinger
02-25-2018, 08:26 PM
I知 riding listening to music and I stop for gas the five minutes or so that I take to get gas then start the bike up and I知 not hearing music in the headset. if I switch it to the bike speakers the music plays. For some reason I have to literally shut everything off wait 5 to 10 minutes turn it all back on again and then things work again. Anyone else have this problem? I知 using you clear AMP Plus headset.

Not or sure if this will be a fix when the software is updated. Anyone have that done yet?

ahh-cool
02-25-2018, 09:05 PM
No, I have not paired it to my headset yet.
When I use the Genius maps I loose my radio

Flamewinger
02-25-2018, 09:30 PM
No, I have not paired it to my headset yet.
When I use the Genius maps I loose my radio

Yes, I loose my music also. I知 hoping the software update will fix it. What I do is before I plug the phone into the bike I mute the sound in Genius Maps and the music will keep playing. I can see where I need to go quite well.

ahh-cool
02-27-2018, 08:34 AM
Yes, I loose my music also. I知 hoping the software update will fix it. What I do is before I plug the phone into the bike I mute the sound in Genius Maps and the music will keep playing. I can see where I need to go quite well.
Thanks I will try that

ahh-cool
02-27-2018, 08:36 AM
BTW the local dealer called me yesterday and told me he got the cable in so they can upgrade the software.
Now I hope they can figure it out

Flamewinger
02-27-2018, 11:09 PM
BTW the local dealer called me yesterday and told me he got the cable in so they can upgrade the software.
Now I hope they can figure it out

My dealer got the update "tools" 2 weeks ago and still cant do the update and they decided to install the extra accessories I bought along with the labor I've paid for at the same time they update the software. I was in last week to insist they install the extra parts and they tell me their Tech got injured and it will be another 3 weeks. Soon as they do, I'll be going to another dealer.

Would like to know how the update goes and who your dealer is so I can get my idiot dealer to call them and get help figuring it out.