PDA

View Full Version : Early refund of NYS taxes.....

wyliec
02-21-2018, 10:53 AM
For I don't know how long I've always filed my NYS taxes the first week in February by mail, and always waited until the end of May for a refund. This year I already received the refund thru direct deposit. I then realized this is an election year for the governor, and he probably feels not holding up the tax returns is a good idea to get votes. It's just a thought. I have no leanings in either direction as to whom I may vote for.

UtahPete
02-21-2018, 11:20 AM
For I don't know how long I've always filed my NYS taxes the first week in February by mail, and always waited until the end of May for a refund. This year I already received the refund thru direct deposit. I then realized this is an election year for the governor, and he probably feels not holding up the tax returns is a good idea to get votes. It's just a thought. I have no leanings in either direction as to whom I may vote for.
Then why bring it up? :dontknow::dontknow:

wyliec
02-21-2018, 11:39 AM
Then why bring it up? :dontknow::dontknow:

So that someone else from NYS may have a different view of why the early refund check, and clue me in.

Bob Denman
02-21-2018, 11:58 AM
I then realized this is an election year for the governor, and he probably feels not holding up the tax returns is a good idea to get votes. It's just a thought. I have no leanings in either direction as to whom I may vote for.

:D Don't tell them that: you might have to wait until August; next time! :gaah:

ARtraveler
02-21-2018, 02:57 PM
No refunds here. No state tax--YET. :roflblack::roflblack: