PDA

View Full Version : Getting ready for Spring

Myron Ah
02-19-2018, 09:39 AM
Bought a Die Hard 2amp battery charger/maintainer and hooked it up today. Charging away.:yes: Temperatures in Maine this week on the rise and that raises my spirits and anticipation. Cannot wait to get out and ryde. I figure about a month or so. We have a Great North Spyder Ryders club meeting next month. Already booked a room for SpyderQuest in September (no surgeries planned so should make it this year). Yup, I'm planning ahead.

MR. H1956
02-19-2018, 11:32 AM
Bought a Die Hard 2amp battery charger/maintainer and hooked it up today. Charging away.:yes: Temperatures in Maine this week on the rise and that raises my spirits and anticipation. Cannot wait to get out and ryde. I figure about a month or so. We have a Great North Spyder Ryders club meeting next month. Already booked a room for SpyderQuest in September (no surgeries planned so should make it this year). Yup, I'm planning ahead.
Sounds like you have it figured out. Hopefully all will go well. Happy trails

Little Blue
02-19-2018, 12:00 PM
They Tell Me SPRING, is just around that next BIG BEND. :spyder:Looking Forward to that First Spring Ryde. It has been way to long of a wait. :thumbup:

ARtraveler
02-19-2018, 02:15 PM
Chomping at the bit here also. Forty-one days until March 31. Then I will be plus or minus two weeks from riding. It all depends on the ice melt. :bbq::bbq::bbq:

Myron Ah
02-19-2018, 03:43 PM
Charging did not take long. Couple hours and green maintaining light is on! OEM battery appears to be a good one. 2013 original as far as I know.nojoke

Chupaca
02-19-2018, 04:14 PM
Glad to hear you have a plan and your sticking to it....:yes: not much longer....:ohyea::ohyea:

Deanna777
02-20-2018, 08:50 PM
I'm also chopping @ the bit, waiting patiently for spring to arrive. So I can start to putting more miles on my spyder Salt, brine still on the roads.

Crazy weather. We are waiting for a snow storm to happen before April, so we can still ride on the sleds. Deanna