PDA

View Full Version : Tric Led

spyderCodes
02-15-2018, 08:06 PM
I have always known that this forum is responsiiblly administered.
The admin has always been fair.
I was completely gobsmacked by the fact that any mention of Reggie's fine company was censored.
I have supported the Spyder Community with free.software for over six years.
I have interacted with many Spyder enthusiats and have never had a bad thing said about Tric Led or Reggies=' customer service.
He is, in my opinion, one iof the best vendors out there.
It is a damn shame and reflects poorly upon the admin.

R30SHIRE
02-15-2018, 08:47 PM
[QUOTE=spyderCodes;1336558]I have always known that this forum is responsiiblly administered.
The admin has always been fair.
I was completely gobsmacked by the fact that any mention of Reggie's fine company was censored.
I have supported the Spyder Community with free.software for over six years.
I have interacted with many Spyder enthusiats and have never had a bad thing said about Tric Led or Reggies=' customer service.
He is, in my opinion, one iof the best vendors out there.
It is a damn shame and reflects poorly upon the

DGoebel
02-15-2018, 09:44 PM
But the links to their website https://www.tricledusa.com/ still works. I agree they're a great vendor, and have supported their customers (if and when needed) near instantly. I'm sure there's more to the story and each side of every story is the "right" side. I'm certain TricLed will continue their great service and support and design of new Spyder specific products.
As does Lamont as well.

Bfromla
02-16-2018, 12:05 AM
:hun::dontknow:What did I miss???nojoke Just the facts please

al0vely
02-16-2018, 01:39 AM
I also sense something going on with Pitbull as a dealer - they are never mentioned here or there as a sponsored / valued dealer also. I shop here and there - looking for the best deal for my coins. I have only been around since 2016 so maybe I missed something from days gone bye.

fastfraser
02-16-2018, 05:53 AM
There are two sides to every story . I’m a member since 2009 , sponsors come and go . Let Google be your friend to find your favourite venders weather on SpyderLovers or else where .This site is rock solid ,you will never find a Spyder related site with as much to offer. Lamont is the true ambassador of all things Spyder . If sponsors choose to leave for what ever reasons so be it ! JMHO ! :dontknow:

Where are all the oldies Forrest , DocDuro , Nancy’s Toy , Deb & Brian ?

JayBros
02-16-2018, 07:48 AM
+1 for Dgoebel's opinion. If you've done business with the three parties mentioned you know how to reach each if you need to do so. Until one or more of parties chooses to explain their side of the situation it's none of our business and we should just press on.

Bob Denman
02-16-2018, 07:49 AM
:agree: I've been here since 2010... Let's assume that it's a matter best handled by the two parties, and let it go at that.

If you arrived at an accident scene: would you offer unsolicited advice to the EMTs also? :dontknow:

Having said this: I also agree with Roger, and thank him for saying it.

Chupaca
02-16-2018, 10:57 AM
At this point all I can say is I'm really sorry to see them no longer on the home page...but I do know how to reach them and we just have to continue with them that way...:thumbup: and just because they are no longer here does not change the fact they are :firstplace: in the LED's and more...

Merlot2015
02-16-2018, 11:20 AM
Wholeheartedly :agree:!