PDA

View Full Version : TricLed?

mrfats
02-14-2018, 12:41 PM
I’m seriously considering trading Spyders and was going to take a look at TricLed’s lights. All of my LEDs in the past has come from Reggy. But I don’t see TricLed listed as a vendor here anymore. Anybody know why?

Bob Denman
02-14-2018, 12:56 PM
They no longer are a supporting vendor...
I heard that from Cindy yesterday.
I didn't ask why.

UtahPete
02-14-2018, 01:06 PM
They no longer are a supporting vendor...I heard that from Cindy yesterday. I didn't ask why.
Did you ask her about the issue you're having with the wiring harness to the fog lights on your 2018?

crazycanuck
02-14-2018, 01:17 PM
They no longer are a supporting vendor...
I heard that from Cindy yesterday.
I didn't ask why.

:popcorn:

Chupaca
02-14-2018, 01:23 PM
Very Strange....:dontknow: they were one of the good ones... Sorry to see them go but I am sure you can reach them direct and continue to get the lights etc...:thumbup:

Bob Denman
02-14-2018, 01:24 PM
Here's a copy of what was in her email to me:
"
I saw you sent me a private message in SL but I can’t reply. My access has been limited and TricLED is not able to renew the sponsorship in SL. So we are no longer a supporting vendor."

She didn't elaborate further, and there was no need for her to do so...

Personally speaking: this is a damn shame.

UtahPete
02-14-2018, 01:44 PM
Here's a copy of what was in her email to me: I saw you sent me a private message in SL but I can’t reply. My access has been limited and TricLED is not able to renew the sponsorship in SL. So we are no longer a supporting vendor. She didn't elaborate further, and there was no need for her to do so...Personally speaking: this is a damn shame.
:agree:

mrfats
02-14-2018, 02:02 PM
"
I saw you sent me a private message in SL but I can’t reply. My access has been limited and TricLED is not able to renew the sponsorship in SL. So we are no longer a supporting vendor.
"

Youre right Bob, it is a damn shame! Their products and customer service are unbeatable! However, I did find their website, www.tricledusa.com. I would assume those looking for LED lights will go to their website. I sure am!

murphybrown
02-14-2018, 02:09 PM
"
I saw you sent me a private message in SL but I can’t reply. My access has been limited and TricLED is not able to renew the sponsorship in SL. So we are no longer a supporting vendor.
"

a darn shame. Reggy and Cindy, TricLEDS, are amazing folks of verrry high integrity both in their life and business ethics. But let us know forget, Lamont owns this site. Draw your own conclusions...

Bob Denman
02-14-2018, 02:26 PM
:agree: His site: his game...

UtahPete
02-14-2018, 02:40 PM
Youre right Bob, it is a damn shame! Their products and customer service are unbeatable! However, I did find their website, www.tricledusa.com (http://www.tricledusa.com). I would assume those looking for LED lights will go to their website. I sure am!
I doubt they are going to lose much, if any, business because of this. They're pretty well established already.

UtahPete
02-14-2018, 02:41 PM
a darn shame. Reggy and Cindy, TricLEDS, are amazing folks of verrry high integrity both in their life and business ethics. But let us know forget, Lamont owns this site. Draw your own conclusions...

It's a private business matter and doesn't really affect us.

Bob Denman
02-14-2018, 02:52 PM
It affects us in our ability to have easy access to a trusted vendor...
We don't know what has caused this, and I can only report what I heard directly from them...
There's a side to Lamont's story also...
But I don't think it's fair to force him to "do the laundry" out in public. nojoke

Let's just accept that it has happened, and let it drop...

UtahPete
02-14-2018, 02:54 PM
We don't know what has caused this, and I can only report what I heard directly from them...There's a side to Lamont's story also...But I don't think it's fair to force him to "do the laundry" out in public. Let's just accept that it has happened, and let it drop...
:agree:

ARtraveler
02-14-2018, 03:18 PM
Sorry to hear about vendor issues.
:bbq::bbq::bbq::bbq:

Those who wish to be customers will figure it out. http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/images/smilies/thumbup.gif (javascript:void(0))

JayBros
02-14-2018, 04:51 PM
Bookmark their website; still a click away.

scooterexpress
02-15-2018, 06:59 AM
f.y.I. tricled will be at spyderfest as usual so don't panic. and that came from the man himself.:yes: