PDA

View Full Version : Mods 101...The madness begins

dave01
05-23-2009, 03:17 PM
It stayed stock for only 15 minutes, the the madness started. I have never left anything stock, so this will not be the exception.
So far, its been:
Changed the black/silver out for the Phantom kit, 2 Brothers dual carbon ppes, Juice Box, blackened out the top bar clamp and front and rear pegs, rear fender removal and tag relocation, 6 spoke front rims and the rear seat bag. Gonna get some pics Sunday on the ride to Jacksonville with Doc and others. I think a taller windscreen is the next mod, but lets see what ideas this trip give me.

fastfraser
05-23-2009, 06:21 PM
You will never be done! Just when you think it is safe to put your wallet away BANG !! The Magicman brings out something new and improved .:dontknow:

dave01
06-13-2009, 06:57 AM
You will never be done! Just when you think it is safe to put your wallet away BANG !! The Magicman brings out something new and improved .:dontknow:

So true. Just ordered some fog lights, 12v adapters, installing around 65 green neons under the frame, tru-glo green wheel lights........Thats all for now, except the upgraded graphics and Dragon decal. Gonna need to have a mod install party at the huse when I get back next week.