:2thumbs::2thumbs: Pets are fun--most of the time. :yes:

easysuper
02-09-2018, 05:48 PM
We take ours with !
157691 157692 157693

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-09-2018, 09:51 PM
It's hard to get out from under foot...:roflblack::roflblack:
157689...Prior to Max , I had a Dashound (? spell check is not helping here :banghead: ) .... She was the smartest and most talented dog I had ever owned ........... love yours tooo ...... Mike :thumbup:

robhowen
02-09-2018, 09:57 PM
I can't think of of a better reason! I have 5 good reasons myself.
Rob

It's hard to get out from under foot...:roflblack::roflblack:

Chupaca
02-09-2018, 10:28 PM
...Prior to Max , I had a Dashound (? spell check is not helping here :banghead: ) .... She was the smartest and most talented dog I had ever owned ........... love yours tooo ...... Mike :thumbup:

These are my daughters dogs....part English bulldog and part Dachshound about 40lbs a piece. They are brother and sister.....not twins..:roflblack:

PrairieSpyder
02-09-2018, 11:57 PM
These are my daughters dogs....part English bulldog and part Dachshound about 40lbs a piece. They are brother and sister.....not twins..:roflblack:

Dachshund and English bulldog?? Who'd have thought of combining those? Or a do-it-yourself designer dog??

I once had a dog that looked like a dachshund with Rottweiler coloring. I picked him (Scooter) from the litter and, swear-to-God, the mother was a Brittany spaniel. One of the smartest and most lovable dogs I've ever had. He just couldn't jump up onto the couch without help.

Samson
02-10-2018, 07:54 AM
Pretty good reason to not ride. I have a Saluki and a Golden. There a little bigger than those little guy's.

malibu_dan
02-10-2018, 09:40 AM
We take ours with !
157691 157692 157693

I've wondered about dog trailers! Can you ride with the dog in a trailer in the heat of summer? What do the temps get up to? Do you have to avoid cities so you don't get caught in stop-n-go? Thanks for sharing.

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-10-2018, 10:30 AM
These are my daughters dogs....part English bulldog and part Dachshound about 40lbs a piece. They are brother and sister.....not twins..:roflblack: Very interesting ......... Mine was sort of a mis-match also ....part mini and part standard size ...... She had HUGH paws and a stocky in the body ........ Mike :thumbup:

Fire34
02-10-2018, 11:06 AM
It is called snow:opps:

Dave

I can't think of of a better reason! I have 5 good reasons myself.
Rob

easysuper
02-12-2018, 09:28 AM
I've wondered about dog trailers! Can you ride with the dog in a trailer in the heat of summer? What do the temps get up to? Do you have to avoid cities so you don't get caught in stop-n-go? Thanks for sharing.

Our trailer is insulated with 1 1/2" ridged insulation it is sandwiched between fiberglass panels, we keep a thermometer inside to track the temp, and I have not seen it get above 75 , and that's when we stopped for a while in the Badlands when it was 98 outside. When we were in SO-Cal one time and it got to be 106 out side I put a block of ice inside and we opened the windows and let the wind blow thru. Our dog has logged over 20,000 miles in the trailer all over the US. We had a very bad experience leaving a dog at home one time and swore to never do it again. And every time we have left Trina at a dog boarder she has gotten sick or something, so she travels with us.

missouriboy
02-13-2018, 10:09 PM
No riding here today either. :( Rain! And cold! 48-53 wet, windy degrees all day; phooey!

I really loved the dogs we had for 21 years, and they loved me. But now we're pet-free to travel at will, and just really enjoy our friends' and neighbors' dogs.

Spydie hasn't been exercised now since Jan. 31, as we've been gone for a 10-day cruise and just got back last night. I was really looking forward to some myles in the wind today, but NO! Rain! Not for me... I have to turn a deaf ear to her mewling, whining and sniffling out in the driveway, champing at the bit to go for a spin. I hate denying her pleasure, but I'm really just a sissy about cold ryding. :lecturef_smilie:

mark4Jesus
02-14-2018, 09:13 AM

Two ways to look at this:
1. That's just wrong! The British do not like Germans.
2. That's just sweet! What a great display of setting aside differences.

I have a Bassador Houndtriever. He mom was a Basset Hound and her dad a Labrador Retriever.