PDA

View Full Version : Spyderless in Seattle

crazycanuck
02-06-2018, 10:26 AM
For the first time since late 2008 I no longer have a Spyder:shocked: I put over 68k on my 09 RS with not one hiccup, it was a tank and now its at a new home home as of this past Sunday. I told the new owner about SL and I am sure he has signed up and will be posting sometime soon. As for me, well I still have some toys but non with 3 wheels; I do however keep an eye out for Bargains but only for a RT now, not sure when and if that will happen but I have 68k miles on the RS as a memory and they were an absolute blast. :clap:

Bob Denman
02-06-2018, 10:58 AM
:shocked: It's like bidding an old friend good-bye...

Glad to hear that you found a good new home for it! :thumbup:
Here's to hoping that you find exactly what you're looking for! :cheers:

Tazzel
02-06-2018, 12:47 PM
I thought I would go from my RS to the RT but found the F3 a more comfortable ride. There are great deals out there. Keep your eyes open for your RT!!!!

BLUEKNIGHT911
02-06-2018, 03:16 PM
:shocked: It's like bidding an old friend good-bye...

Glad to hear that you found a good new home for it! :thumbup:
Here's to hoping that you find exactly what you're looking for! :cheers:
:agree::agree::agree:..........And don't be a stranger here ...... Mike :thumbup:

ARtraveler
02-06-2018, 04:07 PM
Glad to see that the memories of the :spyder2: are good ones. We sure liked those early GS/RS models. Never had any issues with either.

We became RT people and have also never looked back. A mixed bag when it comes to the F3. People either like them--or not. I still like the RT. The F3 looks are wonderful--but the ergos don't work for me.

140,000 Spyder miles and counting. :yes::yes:

Chupaca
02-06-2018, 06:37 PM
Can't imagine. :shocked: but you have your reasons and can look forward to the next one. You do have other toys :clap:keep in touch...:thumbup:

IdahoMtnSpyder
02-06-2018, 11:39 PM
You'll be back on one eventually!

I had an '81 Goldwing, sold it in 1994, not really expecting to ever get another one. I spent the next 12 years scanning the classifieds looking for a irresistible deal. Bought a left over 2005 in 2006 for a retirement present for myself!

ledbetter
02-15-2018, 01:31 AM
For the first time since late 2008 I no longer have a Spyder:shocked: I put over 68k on my 09 RS with not one hiccup, it was a tank and now its at a new home home as of this past Sunday. I told the new owner about SL and I am sure he has signed up and will be posting sometime soon. As for me, well I still have some toys but non with 3 wheels; I do however keep an eye out for Bargains but only for a RT now, not sure when and if that will happen but I have 68k miles on the RS as a memory and they were an absolute blast. :clap:

It's me! I started commuting on the RS this week, nasty biting cold, and I love every minute. Big thanks out to crazycanuck for parting with his loved spyder. It's going to get many more miles.

PW2013STL
02-15-2018, 03:54 AM
It's me! I started commuting on the RS this week, nasty biting cold, and I love every minute. Big thanks out to crazycanuck for parting with his loved spyder. It's going to get many more miles.

Welcome to the :spyder2: community. Here's :cheers: to many many miles of smiles!

Little Blue
02-15-2018, 06:27 AM
Enjoy your NEW RIDE. REMEMBER TO TAKE CARE OF HER. :thumbup:

Saluda
02-15-2018, 07:15 AM
Welcome and congrats.

crazycanuck
04-16-2018, 10:21 AM
well that didn't last long....picked up a 2016 RTS - Special series (black) on a great price.

Its still in a crate but should be ready by this weekend. Will post some pics once I get it....now thinking of riding out to Spyderfest to get some goodies installed. :shocked:

safecracker
04-16-2018, 04:23 PM
Congrats on your new Spyder . Awesome!!!!

pegasus1300
04-16-2018, 04:53 PM
well that didn't last long....picked up a 2016 RTS - Special series (black) on a great price.

Its still in a crate but should be ready by this weekend. Will post some pics once I get it....now thinking of riding out to Spyderfest to get some goodies installed. :shocked:

Nature abhors a vacuum.Congrats on the new :spyder2:.