PDA

View Full Version : FULL CUSTOM SEAT

Motorcycledave
01-14-2018, 06:03 PM

This seat is full custom made for an RT, the customer wanted to be able to move way back
he rides alone most times he is 6'5", Check out the upholstery.... This seat has Gel and a heater
If you want a full custom seat that nobody else can do then call me.
Ride safe
Dave

DGoebel
01-14-2018, 06:26 PM
Wow! I'd like to see that on a White RTL! I sure hope the buyer gets a photo taken while they're on that seat, would be interesting to see the final seating position.

bmccaffrey
01-14-2018, 06:44 PM

This seat is full custom made for an RT, the customer wanted to be able to move way back
he rides alone most times he is 6'5", Check out the upholstery.... This seat has Gel and a heater
If you want a full custom seat that nobody else can do then call me.
Ride safe
Dave
Dave i have ultimate seat. Have a bony ass and can only get 80-90 miles before my ass kills me

Motorcycledave
01-20-2018, 01:47 PM
I get that alot, it is usually caused by pressure points on your butt being in one position
for a long time, the Gel install kits usually always cure that problem.
Dave

Dave i have ultimate seat. Have a bony ass and can only get 80-90 miles before my ass kills me

Chupaca
01-20-2018, 05:10 PM
Interesting choice of colors...Hope they post a picture when installed. Great job..:2thumbs: will check into the gel for my comfort seat for both....:bowdown:

cyclelover63
01-20-2018, 05:17 PM
I purchased the gel pads from Dave and had an upholsterer install them.They made a world of difference,and you can ryde almost all day. Trips from St Louis area to Canada and to Wisconsin made me a believer!