PDA

View Full Version : Officer Memorial Ride,

stpd0021
05-21-2009, 12:41 PM
Saginaw Michigan 6-13-09, The Saginaw Twp Police Department will be hosting the MICHAEL COHEE MEMORIAL RIDE in memory of Officer Cohee. 6-21-08 Officer Cohee was at a motorcycle rally in Midland MI, when he had a fatal accident where he fell backwards from a golf cart. Officer Cohee after hitting his head upon the ground never recovered from his injuries and was taken off lifesupport after family and friends arrived.

Officer Cohee loved motorcycles and anything new differant, Officer Cohee had seen pictures of what i wanted but never got to see or ride a Spyder as he pasted before I was able to get mine.

Officer Cohee was an Officer for 10+ years and was even shot a few years prior to his accident during a drug raid in Saginaw MI, after recovering from his several shots to his mid section he returned to work and to the road patrol.

The ride is 6-13-09 and reg starts at 10am, for further info you can e-mail me at stpd0021@yahoo.com

Thanks for reading and wear your helmets!!!!!!

Some Guy
05-21-2009, 12:53 PM
I might be able to make it for this ride. I'm originally from Saginaw (left 20 years ago). Where do we start/register?

stpd0021
05-21-2009, 09:11 PM
State Lanes which is a bowling alley, It is on the corner of State St and Wieneke in Saginaw Twp. Reg starts at 10am

dltang
05-21-2009, 10:33 PM
Not sure what is going on that day yet, but I will try to ride up there. It's not that far.

Some Guy
05-21-2009, 10:56 PM
Not sure what is going on that day yet, but I will try to ride up there. It's not that far.

Let me know if y'all are going and we can meet up somewhere. :ohyea:

stpd0021
05-22-2009, 12:02 PM
I will be at reg and at the lead of the ride, I have a silver spyder. There is only one other one up here in Saginaw so Im sure I will find you guys if you are able to make it. Hope you can......Kevin