PDA

View Full Version : I guess BRP doesn't know I already own one

trikester
05-21-2009, 12:11 PM
I keep getting promotional mail from BRP trying to induce me to take another Spyder test ride. Hell, I "test" ride my own Spyder all the time :dontknow:

Actually, I think the problem stems from them having my full first name recorded as a Spyder owner, and my shorter name "Frank" as the guy who test rode one in 2007. Oh well, there is usually some kind of shwag with the advertising - this time it was a fake license plate (actually metal) that says SPYDER. It will be cool to put up on my shop wall. :thumbup:

Frank the trikester

RoHo
05-21-2009, 12:15 PM
:dontknow: If they are going to keep sending you promo items - don't tell em. :clap:

zzneonzz
05-21-2009, 12:37 PM
I keep getting promotional mail from BRP trying to induce me to take another Spyder test ride. Hell, I "test" ride my own Spyder all the time :dontknow:

Actually, I think the problem stems from them having my full first name recorded as a Spyder owner, and my shorter name "Frank" as the guy who test rode one in 2007. Oh well, there is usually some kind of shwag with the advertising - this time it was a fake license plate (actually metal) that says SPYDER. It will be cool to put up on my shop wall. :thumbup:

Frank the trikester

Everyone seems to be getting stuff but me :-( oh well i enjoy the spyder all the same

ElkSpyder
05-21-2009, 12:51 PM
:agree:Trikester

Frank the trikester[/quote]
I keep getting the advertising and they have Joe listed as the test rider while Joseph is the owner.

Firefly
05-21-2009, 01:07 PM
Nah--- the name thing doesn't seem to matter - they just didn't do a good job of cross- referencing those that actually BOUGHT a Spyder with those that took demo rides. I've been getting stuff too - got a packet with a license plate in it today - along with some deal to enter to win $1,000.

Then again, many out there own more than 1 Spyder in the family - or maybe wanted to try the SE5----- so maybe it's not a waste to hit you up again.

DynamoBT
05-21-2009, 01:35 PM
Gee, I feel slighted. Both my husband and I took demo rides in either March or April. Neither of us has received a thing in the mailr from BRP :(

Maybe the didn't think two old farts would be seriously interested in buying. :dontknow:

Fooled them!!!!!:roflblack:

max continuous
05-21-2009, 02:50 PM
I bought my Spyder in Feb. and just got a letter from BRP apologizing for sending my welcome kit in the wrong language!?!?:roflblack:
That's it....first I've heard from them.
Although they did say in the letter that they were quite concerned that this had happened and would be taking steps to assure it won't happen again!?!?:dontknow:
Oh yeah...I did get my ice scraper the other day.
Max

Firefly
05-21-2009, 05:19 PM
Gee, I feel slighted. Both my husband and I took demo rides in either March or April. Neither of us has received a thing in the mailr from BRP :(

Maybe the didn't think two old farts would be seriously interested in buying. :dontknow:

Fooled them!!!!!:roflblack:

Realize that I took my demo ride in 2007--- so you should expect some stuff from BRP sometime in 2011 -:roflblack:

Trickie Dick
05-21-2009, 09:50 PM
Realize that I took my demo ride in 2007--- so you should expect some stuff from BRP sometime in 2011 -:roflblack:
If you get my owner's card with your stuff, can you forward it on. Apparantly they don't have my address.:gaah:

trikester
05-21-2009, 10:13 PM
Way cool replies. Everybody gets :firstplace:

MY biggest surprise, with stuff from BRP, was when that great silver riding jacket arrived months before my Spyder was available - no charge, free, gratis,..... :yes: The dealer called and said come pick up your free jacket from BRP. I use it a bunch.