PDA

View Full Version : A New Year's greeting

UtahPete
01-01-2018, 11:52 AM
As I look back on 2017, one of the highlights for me has to be this forum. Getting active on it, meeting new folks, making friends, learning so much. Not only about my Spyder, but about life here in my adopted country.

There have been some really great discussions, some of which got a little heated and out of hand (I'm guilty of that), but in the end I've come to learn a lot from those of you who don't share my world view (which is, let's face it, MOST of you!).

So, in that respect, I look forward to more of the same in 2018. With fewer threads pulled!

Chupaca
01-01-2018, 12:06 PM
It will be great!! for this place is a ...see-saw, a merry-go-round, a zoo and a 🎪 but it is still the best place for all things spyder and much more as you well know. Once you learn the ins and outs it is all good. Those that cant bend a little usually move on.... Good to have you along...:clap:

Bob Denman
01-01-2018, 12:56 PM
:D Let's hope that 2018 is a better year for ALL of us! :thumbup:

ARtraveler
01-01-2018, 04:19 PM
Happy New Year back at you.

The problem with SL discussions is that for every staunch opinion--there are equal or more staunch opinions in the opposite direction. The happy medium, is knowing when to stop pushing the buttons or trying to get the last word in.

We used to say in MN. "There is a point where hen _ _ _ _ freezes."
In other words, sometimes enough is enough. I am learning to stay out of some of the discussions. I get the "vibes" and know where the whole discussion is about to go. :roflblack::roflblack:

Let's hope to keep it "civil." For a while anyway. :yes::yes::yes: