PDA

View Full Version : SPYDER F3 IN MOVIE

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
12-26-2017, 08:27 AM
I was watching a movie 'security' last night on netflix, a security guard in the mall jumped on a spyder and it started
right up :yikes:. As he first rode it the can am name on the front was blatantly shown. Looked like it was a lot of fun
before it flipped.

Bob Denman
12-26-2017, 08:53 AM
That's just another miracle borne out of Hollywood Scripts... :D

Highwayman2013
12-26-2017, 09:41 AM
My F3 starts right up.

Chupaca
12-26-2017, 10:29 AM
They can do anything on screen....:roflblack: not to mention it was just sitting there with the key in it gassed charged and ready to go....:dontknow: but in the end there was not much left of it....:banghead:

oldguyinTX
12-26-2017, 11:17 AM
Yeah, when it blew up at the end I thought it was a 2013 RT.

2RTsGV
12-26-2017, 12:58 PM
Yeah, when it blew up at the end I thought it was a 2013 RT.

Well i think it was amazing that the bike could be ridden at all, i mean with the front sprocket problems the F3s have!

Bob Denman
12-26-2017, 12:59 PM
:D If they had wanted to blow up a 2013 RT: wouldn't you have let them use yours? :joke:

oldguyinTX
12-26-2017, 03:13 PM
:D If they had wanted to blow up a 2013 RT: wouldn't you have let them use yours? :joke:

You bet your sweet bippy I would!

ARtraveler
12-26-2017, 05:16 PM
As Maxwell Smart would say: "The old product placement ploy...."

Anyone remember the "famous" CSI Miami episode when Spyders first came out?

At a crime scene, there were three mysterious tire tracks. Horatio quickly gave a commercial for the "new" Can Am Spyder.

Lots of pre hype here on SL and a lot of us watched. After it was over--I kind of felt like Ralphie from Christmas Story when he got the Little Orphan Annie decoder--"a &%$#@ commercial?" :roflblack::roflblack:

IdahoMtnSpyder
12-26-2017, 09:46 PM
As Maxwell Smart would say: "The old product placement ploy...."

Anyone remember the "famous" CSI Miami episode when Spyders first came out?

At a crime scene, there were three mysterious tire tracks. Horatio quickly gave a commercial for the "new" Can Am Spyder.

Lots of pre hype here on SL and a lot of us watched. After it was over--I kind of felt like Ralphie from Christmas Story when he got the Little Orphan Annie decoder--"a &%$#@ commercial?" :roflblack::roflblack:
It ain't just movies. Reporters for Tegna company TV stations blatantly display the Columbia label on their jackets along with the reporter's name and the TV station logo.

But sometimes the absence of a logo can cause an imprint. Many years ago Coors printed posters for the McCall, ID Winter Carnival. Naturally the Coors logo was quite visible in one corner. A copy of the poster was hanging in the local Post Office. Since commercial advertisements aren't allowed on PO property the logo had been cut off. The absence of the Coors logo was very obvious, and since I'd seen several of the posters already I immediately placed the missing Coors logo into the poster in my mind. The Coors name has stuck in my mind now for 40 years even though I don't drink beer.

ottawa-rider
12-27-2017, 04:48 PM
Have any of you seen the new Jumanji movie.

Without giving away to much, when they are in the "Transportation Shed", was there a Polaris Slingshot in there as well or was it just my imagination.

Don'tPanic
12-27-2017, 08:14 PM
I was watching a movie 'security' last night on netflix, a security guard in the mall jumped on a spyder and it started
right up :yikes:. As he first rode it the can am name on the front was blatantly shown. Looked like it was a lot of fun
before it flipped.

Did he press the "Mode" button before it started? :roflblack: