PDA

View Full Version : HEATED GLOVE - LINERS ......BOUGHT & TESTED

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-23-2017, 08:01 AM
I began this Thread a week or so ago .... based on the answers given by some members here ... I bought some from " Warmawear ". They are Gloves not liners .... the purchase ( from them ) had a lot to do with how fast I could get them and this seller " Primrose " won that one .... I only paid $29.95 ( delivered free ) and this reflects the low end of what WARMaWEAR sells .... That being said, I received them three days ago ( very fast shipping time ). and tested them last night...... It was 5* F..... no wind..... At this temp, my hands would start hurting ( because of past frostbite issues ) after about 15 min.( while using a Snow blower ) ..... well they worked :yes::yes::yes: ..... and didn't " Tear " .... they have three temp settings, and will also automatically cycle on & off at the two lower settings ... which I think is great because at -20*, you might need them to stay on Full Hot all the time ...... I don't like the fact that they are powered by a 9v battery ( each ), I would have preferred Lithium re-chargeables, but at this price I can't complain..... I had them on High at first, but soon lowered to Med. and left them there until I finished ( about 1 1/2hrs. )..... My hands never got Cold :clap:so I'm a very happy purchaser .... Annnnnnnd they didn't Sweat, which is even better, because if they get wet inside - drying them out for another use would be difficult if you needed them in a couple of hours.... The batteries are still good for the next time, but I have more Batteries if I need them. As of now I don't know how long the batteries will last ( but I'm lucky I can get more at the " Dollar Store " @ a pair for a buck :hun: ...Yes two for one $ 1.00 :cheers: ...... I'll add to this post as I learn more about them ........again I want to Thank all those who replied to my original post ....annnnnnnnd Merry Christmas .... Mike :thumbup:

ofdave
12-23-2017, 01:11 PM
always good to hear when something works well

here's a link for those who want to look
http://www.heated-gloves.com/heated-gloves-c-3213_1246.html

Chupaca
12-23-2017, 02:09 PM
Glad you found some to try and that they worked out for you. Now if you get some coal for x-mas :roflblack: you can heat your garage and be able to work on your 917 project....cause it is hard to work in those gloves....:roflblack: Have a great holiday season with all around you....:cheers::yes:

Ranman42
12-24-2017, 02:33 PM
Glad to hear the positive results. I am always looking for something too as I have a similar condition. I also saw they make a glove for raynauds may have to invest in a pair. Hope they continue to perform well. Merry Christmas Mike.