PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone know what happened to Magic Man (original site sponsor)?

wyliec
12-23-2017, 06:01 AM
Did he keep in touch with anyone here? I was wondering if had gotten completely out of the business he was in while he was on here, and what he might be doing now.

BLUEKNIGHT911
12-23-2017, 07:28 AM
Did he keep in touch with anyone here? I was wondering if had gotten completely out of the business he was in while he was on here, and what he might be doing now., Are you referring to " Merlot " ???, The bloke who came out with the " RT " mirror magnets......................... Mike :thumbup:

Peter Aawen
12-23-2017, 07:51 AM
If it is Merlot you are after, the Magic Mirrors bloke, then he is still around & still in business, but selling direct to customers mainly here in Aust. He has a few vendors (like Lamonster & others here) selling the Magic Mirrors in the USA, & is also selling elsewhere & working on other projects too. Want to try some magnetic panel holders for your RT?? You might hafta wait a while for them tho! :thumbup:

retread
12-23-2017, 09:07 AM
Magic Man had a lot of really great lighting and other things for Spyders in 08 and 09. If I remember, he sold that to ESI, and moved on to other things.

john

wyliec
12-23-2017, 12:46 PM
Magic Man had a lot of really great lighting and other things for Spyders in 08 and 09. If I remember, he sold that to ESI, and moved on to other things.

john

Thanks. That is him.