PDA

View Full Version : ride into v.c.r. tape

youngers
12-21-2017, 06:34 PM
what a great afternoon we had for a Thursday , had a chance to ride both 2 wheel and 3 wheels , but on the 3 wheel ride I saw something up ahead , glimmering in the sun light , wind was blowing , got closer could see it was about 300 feet of V-C-R video tape that had been unwrapped , and streaming along side the road , just as I got close to it , sure enough the wind whipped it across the road right in front of me , laced around the spyder , pulled over pretty quick , as it started to wrap under the back wheel , this is a first for me , never run across 300 foot snake :yikes:

Grandpot
12-21-2017, 06:55 PM
That's the second incident of that type I have heard of recently. My question about this is, "Who the heck still uses VCR tape?":hun:

ARtraveler
12-21-2017, 07:51 PM
I still have a collection of VCR movies. Sorta like 8 track tapes. Usable--but old fashioned. It is getting more difficult to find a player for the VCR. I don't know about 8 track tapes. :thumbup:

Chupaca
12-21-2017, 11:27 PM
Glad it wasn't one of those double headed 300 mile snakes...:roflblack::roflblack: have run across some off roaring and can say it is a pain to unravel :banghead:

IdahoMtnSpyder
12-22-2017, 12:00 AM
That's the second incident of that type I have heard of recently. My question about this is, "Who the heck still uses VCR tape?":hun:
That may be why it was on the road! Fell out of the garbage truck!

Saluda
12-22-2017, 11:36 AM