PDA

View Full Version : Utah Pete, Netflix Wormword...

wyliec
12-21-2017, 07:10 AM
UP,

Have you watched Wormwood? I watched the first, and part of episode 2. To me, the way it is presented is mind numbing. I don't know you, but I'd suspect you'd like the way it is presented.I don't think I'll get back into it. In a nutshell, it's the CIA, and an LSD experiment gone wrong. It's supposedly based on a true story.

Notice I didn't want to upset you by including this with your post on Netflix, and being accused of getting off topic. Also, I hope the title I presented passes inspection of the few here that need everything included in the title.:yikes:

UtahPete
12-21-2017, 10:01 AM
UP, Have you watched Wormwood? I watched the first, and part of episode 2. To me, the way it is presented is mind numbing. I don't know you, but I'd suspect you'd like the way it is presented.I don't think I'll get back into it. In a nutshell, it's the CIA, and an LSD experiment gone wrong. It's supposedly based on a true story. Notice I didn't want to upset you by including this with your post on Netflix, and being accused of getting off topic. Also, I hope the title I presented passes inspection of the few here that need everything included in the title.
I had exactly the same experience as you. Got as far as the second episode and decided to watch something else. It's not the subject matter, which is interesting and important, so much as the docu-drama format. It's simply not entertaining, unlike Bordertown (both of them)