PDA

View Full Version : An Item On Sale!

BajaRon
12-20-2017, 02:05 PM
I hope everyone's Christmas is going well!

I don't have many sales. I try to sell at a low price so there usually isn't a lot or room for sales anyway.

But my supplier accidentally sent me a Firstgear Thermo Suit - Size Large. I normally have these drop shipped from the warehouse, (which saves on shipping).

I'd like to get this suit sent out to a good home so I'm taking another $10.00 of the already excellent price.

Just PM or email me if you're interested. It's brand new, never worn or even out of the retail package. Not a return, blem, etc.

I can still supply any size from Small to 3XL. This Large is the only one I'm discounting by $10.00 over my normal price.

https://img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/006520642/2_f.jpg?5164

Description: Designed to get in and go. The Firstgear Thermo One-Piece Suit is the one and done solution for commuters to tourers and everyone in between. The 100% waterproof and breathable Hypertex lining keeps you bone dry while the one-piece design and 120-gram polyester insulation maximize heat retention. Don't let cold weather end your riding season and hop into a Thermo One-Piece suit for that chilly commute.
Features:

100% waterproof, 210 denier Hypertex
120-gram polyester insulation
Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs
Cargo storage pockets
Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
1-year limited warranty

RNBOB
12-20-2017, 03:20 PM
I hope everyone's Christmas is going well!

I don't have many sales. I try to sell at a low price so there usually isn't a lot or room for sales anyway.

But my supplier accidentally sent me a Firstgear Thermo Suit - Size Large. I normally have these drop shipped from the warehouse, (which saves on shipping).

I'd like to get this suit sent out to a good home so I'm taking another $10.00 of the already excellent price.

Just PM or email me if you're interested. It's brand new, never worn or even out of the retail package. Not a return, blem, etc.

I can still supply any size from Small to 3XL. This Large is the only one I'm discounting by $10.00 over my normal price.

https://img2.jpegbay.com/gallery/006520642/2_f.jpg?5164

Description: Designed to get in and go. The Firstgear Thermo One-Piece Suit is the one and done solution for commuters to tourers and everyone in between. The 100% waterproof and breathable Hypertex lining keeps you bone dry while the one-piece design and 120-gram polyester insulation maximize heat retention. Don't let cold weather end your riding season and hop into a Thermo One-Piece suit for that chilly commute.
Features:

100% waterproof, 210 denier Hypertex
120-gram polyester insulation
Full storm flap closures on zippers, pockets and cuffs
Cargo storage pockets
Elasticized ankle closures and adjustable waist
1-year limited warranty

? $200

UtahPete
12-20-2017, 03:43 PM
I sent you an email, Ron. Thanks.

BajaRon
12-20-2017, 04:57 PM
? $200

No. I am sorry. I can't list the price. You can PM or email me for cost.

trikermutha
12-20-2017, 06:35 PM
Trust me its a great price and 10 bucks more off :thumbup:

UtahPete
12-20-2017, 06:36 PM
Trust me its a great price and 10 bucks more off :thumbup:
I just bought it. Thanks.

trikermutha
12-20-2017, 06:41 PM
I just bought it. Thanks.

Congrats :yes:

Pirate looks at --
12-20-2017, 06:44 PM
You will love it Pete!

Chupaca
12-20-2017, 09:16 PM
You snooze you lose..:banghead: well wasn't snoozing helping my daughter set up her new studio... nother time...:thumbup: