PDA

View Full Version : PET PEEVE

obiwanbill
05-19-2009, 08:11 PM
It is really neat to see all the modifications to other's Spyders...but aggrivating to see them without some kind of label as to what we are looking at. Not everyone can glance at a photo and figure out what I'm looking at. "P1040873" doesn't help any.:hun:

For example, saw some tank bag that looked interesting, but I'm clueless as to the brand, where to look at it or buy it

Taking a few extra seconds to label the photos would help the entire community. Thanks for listening:thumbup:

Don in E Texas
05-20-2009, 07:33 AM
Why not just ask? You can contact the person off-Forum for information -- I'm sure they would be happy to help you...

don

Lamonster
05-20-2009, 07:43 AM
:agree::dontknow:

bjt
05-20-2009, 07:48 AM
Put a link up of the tank bag you saw and I'm sure someone on here can help you with it. I agree with your suggestion. However, if the photos you are questioning are the ones in the Random Pictures section, some of those photos were posted in a link describing the specific item but the photo by itself doesn't have a description.

Star Cruiser
05-20-2009, 02:43 PM
Why not just ask? You can contact the person off-Forum for information -- I'm sure they would be happy to help you...

don
OR post for clarification. There is probably someone else that could use the clarification as well.