PDA

View Full Version : HAPPY HOLLIDAYS

SPYDERGUY1
12-19-2017, 07:14 PM
So as not too offend anyone , I personally would like to extend a HAPPY HOLLIDAYS, to the Spyder group. Also some good and bad news. Our beautiful Granddaughter was born Dec 3 2017, one day before Grampa's birthday ( me ) and then today we had to bury my wife's mom, Dec 19 2017. Anyone remember the Lion King movie. For every life there must be a death. Unfortunately it happened far too quickly. Any way new baby is doing good and the mother in law is going back to family and friends and not suffering. Rest in Peace Margaret , and welcome to the world Ophelia. Sorry about that. Any way best of the season to all.:pray:

Chupaca
12-19-2017, 07:26 PM
First off congrats on the new family additionl and condolences on the passing on of a family member. :pray:'s to family and friends and hopefully all will be able to have a good holiday regardless. Know the saying but don't think it was intended to be within the same day..:banghead:

SPYDERGUY1
12-19-2017, 07:40 PM
I TOTALLY KNOW, the saying is not supposed too be in/on the same day. But unfortunately it happened that way. Thank's for the well wish's.

ARtraveler
12-19-2017, 07:48 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year. :congrats: and thoughts and :pray::pray:

UtahPete
12-19-2017, 08:16 PM
First off congrats on the new family additionl and condolences on the passing on of a family member. :pray:'s to family and friends and hopefully all will be able to have a good holiday regardless. Know the saying but don't think it was intended to be within the same day..:banghead:
:agree: words fail...

BriteSpydie
12-19-2017, 08:33 PM
Hi everyone,

Wish you all, the great spyderlovers, happy holidays and a happy 2018.

May all wishes be fulfilled.

Take care everyone and this Christmas will definitely be a white X-Mas for us in the mountain west.

Best to follow and let us look forward to a great :riding::riding::riding: season in 2018!

:yes:

Deanna777
12-19-2017, 08:53 PM
I would like send a wish to all spyder owners, "May 2018 be happy, healthy, safe on the roads."

Enjoy this time of the year with family, friends, and the season. I hope Santa is good to everyone, and he puts some nice farkles under the tree.

Also for us people up north/and other states ( New England States/states near the Canadian border) who are patiently waiting for spring so we can ride, and put some miles on our spyders.

Deanna