PDA

View Full Version : Roadside service - Chinese style

IdahoMtnSpyder
12-18-2017, 11:05 PM
Talk about being pampered by roadside service! Can't tell for sure if this is from China or not but the license plate image looks like what Google shows them to be. No info on the YT page. Maybe someone who knows those languages can tell us.

https://youtu.be/FYLDwDcEUeo

UtahPete
12-18-2017, 11:23 PM
Talk about being pampered by roadside service! Can't tell for sure if this is from China or not but the license plate image looks like what Google shows them to be. No info on the YT page. Maybe someone who knows those languages can tell us.

https://youtu.be/FYLDwDcEUeo
Brilliant

Chupaca
12-18-2017, 11:56 PM
Had one of those for motorcycle in the late 80's in Houston....converted a FedEx van was a fun time....:thumbup:

ARtraveler
12-19-2017, 02:08 AM
:bowdown::bowdown: :firstplace::firstplace:

MRH
12-19-2017, 03:21 AM
I'm about 80% sure that a lot of this is stop motion animation - that base really isn't doing all of that on its own.

wyliec
12-19-2017, 07:11 AM
I'm about 80% sure that a lot of this is stop motion animation - that base really isn't doing all of that on its own.

If you look closely, there appears to be a control in his right hand that he presses.

Idaho,

I guess since those are Chinese characters which appear on the screen, it's probably China.

SPECTACUALR SPIDERMAN
12-19-2017, 07:58 AM
the writing is mandarin but i think that might be south korea

wyliec
12-19-2017, 09:25 AM
the writing is mandarin but i think that might be south korea

Tell me a little more about why you think it is South Korea. My g.f. came over from S. Korea, with her family, when she was 18, and she didn't see anything relating to S. Korea. Also, the g.f. said the characters are the same with the different dialects spoken.

You're not going to say the guy looks S. Korean, are you? It's funny, at one time I thought I was able to tell the persons country of origin , if they were Asian; I flunked.

cmbspyderrss
12-19-2017, 10:08 AM
Other than the awesome idea and service I don't get it.

what is the use for the table that brings the lift out. For your laptop?

UtahPete
12-19-2017, 10:37 AM
Other than the awesome idea and service I don't get it. what is the use for the table that brings the lift out. For your laptop?
Seems to be a workbench.