PDA

View Full Version : Mark me down for a WIN !

rkba101
12-17-2017, 01:28 AM
OK.. I finally succeeded to get my panels on my 2013ST ordered for free. I have been going back and forth with local deal / BRP about the panels on the Spyder without the airflow vents. Of course there was a campaign which I explained to the local deal and brp. Both stating your vin doesnt match this campaign. Played with them for months till BRP tells me multiple times to ask the dealer what to do whom told me to refer to BRP. So I lost it.. I threatened BRP to spread the word on how I have been trying to find customer service and unable to with this product. WeLL WOW.. next email. Call your local dealer to fix the problem. I must be to passive or just polite and never lose it like this.. SO WIN WIN WIN for me.. YEAH !

Bob Denman
12-17-2017, 08:23 AM
:clap::congrats::firstplace:

rkba101
12-17-2017, 08:26 AM
:clap::congrats::firstplace:

THnkx.. Was a struggle and kinda upsetting.. At the end rewarding.. The circle of life.. LOL

Chupaca
12-17-2017, 01:08 PM
Sometimes you have to push a bit harder..:banghead: glad you hung in there...:clap:

ARtraveler
12-17-2017, 05:16 PM
:congrats:

canamjhb
12-17-2017, 06:56 PM
Congrats on getting the fix. It's just too darn bad that BRP does not seem to be proactive in taking care of problems. Too many stories about customers having to push all the buttons in order to get reasonable responses to problems. I had a BRP CanAm Commander that had a rear end that howled like a jet engine. It took many complaints and finally threats of monitoring hearing loss and selling before BRP finally stepped up and replace the differential with a well known fix. Others who did not complain as vigorously got nothing. Maybe that is the Canadian way of doing business. I don't know. But it was not my way of doing business when I was working.

rkba101
12-17-2017, 07:07 PM
Congrats on getting the fix. It's just too darn bad that BRP does not seem to be proactive in taking care of problems. Too many stories about customers having to push all the buttons in order to get reasonable responses to problems. I had a BRP CanAm Commander that had a rear end that howled like a jet engine. It took many complaints and finally threats of monitoring hearing loss and selling before BRP finally stepped up and replace the differential with a well known fix. Others who did not complain as vigorously got nothing. Maybe that is the Canadian way of doing business. I don't know. But it was not my way of doing business when I was working.

Crazy that people or companies do not stand behind their products today..