PDA

View Full Version : Sena communicators

Rookiespyder
12-09-2017, 10:03 AM
Where is the best place to buy Sena communicators from or should I say the cheapest price.

IGETAROUND
12-09-2017, 10:05 AM
Motorcycle Dave forum sponsor

Chupaca
12-09-2017, 10:51 AM
:agree: What he said....:2thumbs:9

nhoj
12-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Where is the best place to buy Sena communicators from or should I say the cheapest price.

You live in Canada so I'm going to say www.fortnine.ca (http://www.fortnine.ca)

CDN$ and free shipping on orders over $50

Arion
12-09-2017, 11:35 AM
Admittedly our Sena communicators are not leading edge any longer but the pair of Sena 10S we have are quite good and fulfill for our needs nicely. They're easy to use with gloved hands and aren't as fussy as the pair of Scala Rider Q2 Multiset communicators we also have.

I looked at the Fort Nine web site and noticed that the 10S received 5 star reviews and costs less (CDN$) than systems that have lower reviews. Which set you choose depends largely on how many bells and whistles you want and how many other riders you would like to communicate with. Longer range is a selling point for some and that may be important to you but take range information with a grain of salt unless your typical riding environment is billiard table flat.

Disclaimer: your mileage may vary, opinions are entirely those of the author, objects are closer than they appear in your mirrors, batteries not included (well, they are actually but I couldn't think of another disclaimer). :D

Triple B
12-09-2017, 02:18 PM
I bought mine from Motorcycle Dave. Great to deal with, and evem with the exchange rate, he was on par with everyone else.

ARtraveler
12-09-2017, 03:47 PM
Recommend vendor of SL first. For Canada, you might go to the recommended one.

Motorcycledave
12-09-2017, 05:44 PM
I supply to Canada often, however to see if it is better to shop for SENA in
Canada or from me you first have to get the price from me then from the Canada supplier
and check the exchange rate to see who is the best price for you, I must charge shipping to
Canada because of the customs things to do I ship there via U.S. Mail when you factor in shipping
and the SENA price I think you will find I am less
Call me 209/887-3283 or email me at motorcycledave@mac.com for prices.
Ride Safe
Dave

bmwlarry
12-21-2017, 12:20 PM
Dave is the place to go!!