PDA

View Full Version : Getting rid of chrome

mstella101
12-07-2017, 09:44 AM
Loving my new F3 Limited but looking to swap out more chrome - looking to buy or swap chrome windshield holder and passenger footrest holder with black pieces. Before I reach out to buy them from my dealer I figured I'd see if anyone in Spyderlovers land has them to swap or sell. I already swapped out my old black STS rims to the new trike- they look great. let me know
Thanks , Mat

blacklightning
12-07-2017, 09:50 AM
Loving my new F3 Limited but looking to swap out more chrome - looking to buy or swap chrome windshield holder and passenger footrest holder with black pieces. Before I reach out to buy them from my dealer I figured I'd see if anyone in Spyderlovers land has them to swap or sell. I already swapped out my old black STS rims to the new trike- they look great. let me know
Thanks , Mat
I have a 2016 F3T, and might be interested in swapping. Can you help by posting a picture of the pieces that you want to swap?

mstella101
12-07-2017, 01:01 PM
Yo Blacklightning, The 2 pieces are the windshield bracket that holds windshield to bike and the passenger footrest bracket- it looks like a boomerang. I will take pix on bike then try to upload them to spyderlovers. whoever knows how to do this all help will be greatly appreciated!:bowdown:
Thanks, Mat

Bob Denman
12-07-2017, 01:17 PM
:shocked: Get rid of Chrome? :yikes:

mstella101
12-07-2017, 01:21 PM
Well Bob, you know what they say... Black is so much easier to clean and maintain than chrome:roflblack:

billybovine
12-07-2017, 02:35 PM
Nothing uglier than dirty chrome bits and I don't have the time or will to keep them constantly polished.

You could trade your F3 limited off on a 2018 model. BRP has gotten smarter. Models are now available in Chrome or Dark versions. It's about time.