PDA

View Full Version : It finally happened

canamjhb
11-29-2017, 09:38 PM
But took a long time. Today I finally felt very comfortable riding the spyder on our weekly group ride. After 6 months and 10K miles, I now feel like riding the spyder is as natural as I was use to riding 2 wheels. It took a long time for me to adjust the 35+ years of 2 wheel habits. But after todays ride, I felt really good and knew I could outride myself from only a few weeks ago. It has finally clicked for me...

ARtraveler
11-29-2017, 10:07 PM
There is a bit of a learning curve. Once it gets "built in" to our thinking--it gets better on the confidence and enjoyment side. :yes:

Peter Aawen
11-29-2017, 11:44 PM
Congratulations! :yes: :firstplace: :2thumbs:

But why post this in the 'off topic' section?? Not that it really matters all that much, but I woulda thought you'd be happy to put this in with all the general Spyder discussion, cos it is pretty much 'Spyder related' or even implicitly 'Spyder' concerned... :dontknow:

Still, we told you it'd happen eventually, & here'tis, it's finally happened! Feels good, doesn't it?! And it gets better too! :clap: :thumbup:

Chupaca
11-30-2017, 12:01 AM
Your inner two wheel self was fighting hard to hang on...:roflblack: it is a nice feeling when you get there..now your gonna be looking for those moments to get away...:ohyea: