PDA

View Full Version : Solving the cube while falling

Cavman
11-24-2017, 09:59 PM
https://m.wimp.com/this-guy-learns-two-unrelated-skills-and-combines-them-to-do-something-ridiculous/

JerryB
11-24-2017, 10:45 PM
Hi Cavman,

Re: Solving the cube while falling

Since I've been involved with skydiving since the mid-60's, you guys have no idea what all has been attempted/accomplished.

I suppose the prize, while free-falling, probably should go to the French couple where she was in the tandem passenger harness ( on the front ) only turned around and facing the other skydiver rather than facing out. They were both nude; I'm sure you folks can guess as to what they did in freefall.

:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes:

Jerry Baumchen

Peter Aawen
11-24-2017, 11:47 PM
.... go to the French couple where she was in the tandem passenger harness ( on the front ) only turned around and facing the other skydiver rather than facing out. They were both nude....

Damn, I bet the harness left some nasty friction burns! :shocked:

Aaaand they'd hafta be waaaay worse than the 'normal' carpet burn from similar ground based activities... wouldn't they?!! The 'marks' left by the crutch straps in particular!! :yikes:

That'd surely HAFTA make your eyes water... and make walking difficult for a coupla days (weeks?) afterwards too! :p