PDA

View Full Version : Spyder Run

D&J's#2
05-18-2009, 05:26 PM
OK, well the rain put a damper on things this past weekend. Although My Wife and I did get a good ride in on Sunday and met REPOPS and part of his family in Perryville, :D great bunch, and we liked that Victory8ball:2thumbs:.

So, same basic plans as last sat.;:pray: meet at Bradford Marine (8020 Landers Rd., N. Little Rock) 10:30-11:00 am, that will give some time for riders riding from a distance:ohyea:. Bradford Marine will provide snacks, drinks, and 10% discount on accessories; leave there and head out to Petit Jean Mtn. We can catch some lunch somewhere along the way or whatever:chat:.

Let me know what ya'll think.

Thanks again for your past posts.:yes:

boatcruzin
05-18-2009, 08:10 PM
:agree:That sounds good to me :clap: will do my best to make that run if it is on ? I'll keep watching to see if any more wants to take the ride :doorag: !

D&J's#2
05-19-2009, 08:29 PM
Alright! I would really be happy if we got as good of a response to the ride as last one.:yes:There were a few riders that were ready, but the rain---.:spyder:

TONY YOUNG
05-21-2009, 01:58 PM
I wish I could ryde with yall, this job thing keeps getting in the way of all my fun:joke:. Glad the Perryville ryde worked out though...Come on Arkansas Spyder Ryders... everyone needs to go for a ryde-its a great way blow off steam and show everyone what these Spyders are all about!!!:doorag: Looks like it'll be a good weekend for it too!!!

SPYDERPOPS
05-21-2009, 03:15 PM
I wasn't going to be in town this weekend however my plans changed. I'm good to go for a ride. Where does everyone want to go.

D & G, what happened? I thought you were going to ride down Hwy 9 with us.
HC

D&J's#2
05-22-2009, 05:38 PM
We pealed off there at 10 to go to a "known" pit stop:shemademe_smilie:
Sorry, but I've been out of the net for the last three days; had to go to Fayetteville for a AHTD certification class. :yikes: But, as long as it is not raining when it's time to go we'll be @ Bradford Marine sat. morn.:pray:

Jeaux
05-23-2009, 09:00 PM
well...........a day late and a dollar short, I guess...........
Haven't had time to spend online, and just tonight found this thread !!
I'll make it a point to keep a close eye on it from now on, and I've really been looking forward to riding with other Spyders !!
I'll be seeing y'all soon !!!

.........and, we need to get a Sunday ride set up for Tony to be able to make it !!!

D&J's#2
05-23-2009, 09:10 PM
Thanks to all that attended:yes:Had a Great time at Bradford's :ohyea: and really enjoyed the fellowship with all that attended.:spyder2: Thanks again! Hope to see ya'll + others next weekend at the Jacksonville, Annual Fallen Firefighters Memorial Poker Run. This is just north of where Bradford Marine is on Hwy 167. I'll find out more details if anyone is interested and post them.

Again thanks fellow "Spyder Ryders"nojoke

D&J's#2
05-24-2009, 01:58 PM
Great to have another Spyder Ryder onboard in the area. When I find out more on the Jacksonville Poker Run I'll post it here. I agree with having a ride on a sunday so that people like Tony who have to work sat. can participate.:chat: For now though, let's plan on meeting at Bradford Marine before the short ride up to Jacksonville for the poker run. Mr. Bradford had plenty of snacks and drinks for us yesterday:2thumbs:. Like Tony said, it was a great day to get out and ride. :yes::doorag: We did run into about a 5min. sprinkle on the way back home.

welcome

Jeaux
05-24-2009, 11:06 PM
That sounds great !!!! I'll keep an eye out for the Poker Run info next weekend !!