PDA

View Full Version : Testing pulling my pics

finless
11-19-2017, 04:34 PM
Pulling pics

Chupaca
11-19-2017, 05:42 PM
Assume your taking pictures off a device onto your computer or other device...:dontknow: I have that adapter for both the android and the apple and they worked fine but now I use a bluetooth memory stick which frees up the devices and goes anywhere... :thumbup: or are you trying to pull your pictures off somewhere you posted them...:dontknow:

finless
11-21-2017, 03:41 PM
Off of somewhere I posted them... Seems to find pic attachment from old posts you have to make a new post and then manage attachments, then in that pop-up it qill show your old pictures from old posts.

Bob

UtahPete
11-21-2017, 08:09 PM
Off of somewhere I posted them... Seems to find pic attachment from old posts you have to make a new post and then manage attachments, then in that pop-up it qill show your old pictures from old posts.Bob
Would like to help but have no idea what you're talking about, good buddy!

Chupaca
11-21-2017, 09:23 PM
I know you can get your pictures from albums here and download them or copy them but I have not seen where you can find all the pictures you have uploaded to this site. I think somewhere I saw that they only keep them a certain length of time. Probably take up a lot of space. Not on any other site to know much as to their policy. I did see where facebook actually owns all pictures uploaded...nojoke so if you use your photos for profit they can come after you....:yikes:

billybovine
11-22-2017, 10:10 AM
I know you can get your pictures from albums here and download them or copy them but I have not seen where you can find all the pictures you have uploaded to this site. I think somewhere I saw that they only keep them a certain length of time. Probably take up a lot of space. Not on any other site to know much as to their policy. I did see where facebook actually owns all pictures uploaded...nojoke so if you use your photos for profit they can come after you....:yikes:

Manage Attachments on the reply screen.

Chupaca
11-22-2017, 12:49 PM
Good to know but it only shows the few recently uploaded and most to the albums. It may be we only have access to the pictures for a short time cause i know when uploading to use in an album they give you a time limit to move them from that screen to your album. But they seem to be on the site cause I see them across the header on the forum page. Guess I should read the manual on being on this site....:lecturef_smilie::roflblack:

Manage Attachments on the reply screen.

billybovine
11-22-2017, 04:34 PM
Good to know but it only shows the few recently uploaded and most to the albums. It may be we only have access to the pictures for a short time cause i know when uploading to use in an album they give you a time limit to move them from that screen to your album. But they seem to be on the site cause I see them across the header on the forum page. Guess I should read the manual on being on this site....:lecturef_smilie::roflblack:

Every picture I have ever posted is there. No time limit. Not sure what your looking at.