PDA

View Full Version : Here it goes again!

retread
11-17-2017, 01:02 PM
Yesterday I had an appointment at a skin cancer clinic. I ended up with a 33 mm skin graft where they removed a "very, very aggressive growth" on my scalp. Another bump in the road.
john

pegasus1300
11-17-2017, 01:06 PM
John I feel your pain and concern. I have a standing appointment at the dermatologist every 6 months to take off the new "pre cancers". I hope you are doing well and that they got it all. A pat on the back to you for being pro active in this.

vided
11-17-2017, 02:47 PM
John I feel your pain and concern. I have a standing appointment at the dermatologist every 6 months to take off the new "pre cancers". I hope you are doing well and that they got it all. A pat on the back to you for being pro active in this.

:agree: Same appointment schedule :thumbup::thumbup:

Chupaca
11-17-2017, 03:05 PM
Hope the worst is over and you are getting better...tough to wear a helmet I know had some stuff removed and had to ryde home without the helmet.....:thumbup:

ARtraveler
11-17-2017, 03:07 PM
Thoughts and :pray::pray: my friends.

:yes:

BilltheDiver
11-17-2017, 03:16 PM
I'm in the same boat. Multiple moh's procedures. Feels like I have more scars than skin.

retread
11-17-2017, 08:11 PM
Thanks for the support, this is my third round with C, hopefully, they'll get it this time.

john

BigGuy66
11-18-2017, 01:57 PM
...to those of you fighting cancer. I just started at-home treatment for actinic keratosis - also solar keratosis - on my face. Precancerous and told easily cared for by 2x day salve. Didn't wear sunscreeen all those years on the golf course... should have. May each of you gain good health and cancer free life.
Jim

retread
11-21-2017, 10:27 PM
They're going to look under the bandages and see what's happened, prayers appreciated.

john

canamjhb
11-21-2017, 10:48 PM
...to those of you fighting cancer. I just started at-home treatment for actinic keratosis - also solar keratosis - on my face. Precancerous and told easily cared for by 2x day salve. Didn't wear sunscreeen all those years on the golf course... should have. May each of you gain good health and cancer free life.
Jim

Did that exactly one year ago. It gets progressively sore and harder to do. Did it for a month with 4 days on and 3 days off. Then another couple of weeks of healing. No fun but the end result is baby butt smooth face skin... I now am a believer in sunscreen.

BigGuy66
11-22-2017, 06:18 PM
Did that exactly one year ago. It gets progressively sore and harder to do. Did it for a month with 4 days on and 3 days off. Then another couple of weeks of healing. No fun but the end result is baby butt smooth face skin... I now am a believer in sunscreen.

...your skin is healed and baby-butt smooth!! I'll be glad when I'm done and healed. Thanks for the encouragement to keep up with the treatment.
Jim