PDA

View Full Version : It all started here....

Chupaca
11-09-2017, 11:42 PM
155464 In the box were the front shock re-locators sent over by BLUEKNIGHT911( see albums or on my profile). Got them installed and then needed the following so as to get a good test and review the product...
1. a good day to ryde...sunny warm clear
2. a good mood and a hunger for the open road
3. a road I have ryden many time to be able to compare
4. a good collection of traveling music (optional)
Well finally today I got 3 outta 4...Mp3 palyer died..:banghead: but I went anyway...so I only took a 100 mile test ryde on twisties which start two blocks from the house. I don't do bad roads but these roads have some rough spots. I gotta say it did change things up more than I expected. It has made it a lot easier to steer through the curves the rough spots were better being roads that I travel frequently I have corners where the front end would hop and now it is solid and it holds tighter to the road. The nanny was none to happy with the added speed and I have come to depend on her a bit more than I should. I will say that those that go from stock to these re-locators will have an amazing change. When I installed bajaRons bar it was a big change (I later got his prototype hiem joints that are still on there) I then added the Pitt Bull re-locators and it was just as big a change and now it has gotten better. A bit of a hot ryde with all the panels I took off but will put her back together and do another run a bit longer with more varied roads....:thumbup::thumbup: These will be great for those who know how to use them...:roflblack: but the comfort and ease will make anyone happy even if they don't rip the curves...:roflblack:

cptjam
11-09-2017, 11:46 PM
Ride it, Gene! Hope to see you at IMS. Joe

Richardv
11-10-2017, 09:00 AM
155464 In the box were the front shock re-locators sent over by BLUEKNIGHT911( see albums or on my profile). Got them installed and then needed the following so as to get a good test and review the product...
1. a good day to ryde...sunny warm clear
2. a good mood and a hunger for the open road
3. a road I have ryden many time to be able to compare
4. a good collection of traveling music (optional)
Well finally today I got 3 outta 4...Mp3 palyer died..:banghead: but I went anyway...so I only took a 100 mile test ryde on twisties which start two blocks from the house. I don't do bad roads but these roads have some rough spots. I gotta say it did change things up more than I expected. It has made it a lot easier to steer through the curves the rough spots were better being roads that I travel frequently I have corners where the front end would hop and now it is solid and it holds tighter to the road. The nanny was none to happy with the added speed and I have come to depend on her a bit more than I should. I will say that those that go from stock to these re-locators will have an amazing change. When I installed bajaRons bar it was a big change (I later got his prototype hiem joints that are still on there) I then added the Pitt Bull re-locators and it was just as big a change and now it has gotten better. A bit of a hot ryde with all the panels I took off but will put her back together and do another run a bit longer with more varied roads....:thumbup::thumbup: These will be great for those who know how to use them...:roflblack: but the comfort and ease will make anyone happy even if they don't rip the curves...:roflblack:

....and are they compatible with 08 - 17 RS ST Spyders? (specifically RS 2012 ST and RSS 2013-14)

Thanks in advance.....

trikermutha
11-10-2017, 09:30 AM
Excellent penmanship! :thumbup:

Chupaca
11-10-2017, 10:22 AM
They fit all GS,RS,RSS,ST from the 08 to 16 the RT from 10 to 12 I believe in 13 they did a frame change for the 1330 but did not put that engine in that year, but he says he will have them for those years as well as the F3. Mine is the RS 2012...:thumbup:

....and are they compatible with 08 - 17 RS ST Spyders? (specifically RS 2012 ST and RSS 2013-14)

Thanks in advance.....

R FUN
11-10-2017, 11:33 AM
I installed them on our 2012 RTLs after the Elka shocks and they work,
Roger

ARtraveler
11-10-2017, 05:54 PM
:2thumbs::2thumbs:

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-10-2017, 06:20 PM
I installed them on our 2012 RTLs after the Elka shocks and they work,
Roger
:agree: also ..... but some ( mine ) work better than others ......... and now Pitbull is no longer having them produced :yikes: .... Mike :thumbup: