PDA

View Full Version : LaMont's tire sealant

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-07-2017, 06:36 PM
The AMERSEAL that He sells .....does it also BALANCE the tire ???? Mike :thumbup:

DGoebel
11-07-2017, 06:39 PM
Yes.

Chupaca
11-07-2017, 07:28 PM
most sealant move around inside the tires unless you have run flats...There for it would seem to be a rolling balance so not very effective. if a light weight solution it would re-balance each time you start off. If heavier at least each day. :dontknow:

wyliec
11-07-2017, 07:43 PM
Mike,

Based on the Lamont video, it only says that it doesn’t affect your balance. To me, that means that it does not actually do the balancing.

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-07-2017, 08:02 PM
Mike,

Based on the Lamont video, it only says that it doesn’t affect your balance. To me, that means that it does not actually do the balancing.
:agree: ... however ALL LIQUID balancers work pretty much the same way.... They are thicker than water, don't freeze and require a measured minimum / maximum amount to work as proscribed ..... Maybe I'll PM Lamont :lecturef_smilie:..... Mike :thumbup:

Peteoz
11-08-2017, 03:18 AM
:agree: ... however ALL LIQUID balancers work pretty much the same way.... They are thicker than water, don't freeze and require a measured minimum / maximum amount to work as proscribed ..... Maybe I'll PM Lamont :lecturef_smilie:..... Mike :thumbup:

Please post after you talk to Lamont, Mike. If Amerseal simply prevents punctures (within reason) and doesn’t create a mess for the tyre changers, I’ll be getting some.:thumbup:

Pete

Buckeye Bleau
11-08-2017, 07:33 AM
[QUOTE=Peteoz;1315229]Please post after you talk to Lamont, Mike. If Amerseal simply prevents punctures (within reason) and doesn’t create a mess for the tyre changers, I’ll be getting some.:thumbup:

When I had my tires changed, I told them I had sealant in them, they immediately grumbled about the mess. I did have Amerseal in them.

When they completed the change they returned and were happy to inform me that the Amerseal was no more of a mess than white water, unlike many that are gooey, sticky and just nasty to deal with.

Joe

Lamonster
11-08-2017, 09:36 AM
I just replied to Mikes PM but to answer the question here it is not a balancer. Here's a video I did of the product and her's the text update we found from our testing.

https://www.facebook.com/lamonster.spyderlovers/videos/1174220049287931/

UPDATE ON THIS VIDEO- We found that 10oz was too much for the Spyder tire and we now recommend 6 to 7oz in the front and 10 to 12oz in the rear. This will give you the optimum ride performance for your Spyder

BLUEKNIGHT911
11-08-2017, 09:37 AM
Please post after you talk to Lamont, Mike. If Amerseal simply prevents punctures (within reason) and doesn’t create a mess for the tyre changers, I’ll be getting some.:thumbup:

Pete According to LaMonster ..... NO .... Amerseal is a FLAT tire preventer :banghead::banghead::banghead:......Mike :thumbup:

Peteoz
11-08-2017, 02:44 PM
According to LaMonster ..... NO .... Amerseal is a FLAT tire preventer :banghead::banghead::banghead:......Mike :thumbup:

Great.......thanks Lamont and Mikey-Boy.....internal goo from the Amerseal was my only worry ;) :thumbup:......and stop banging your head against that wall, Mike. You’ll damage your brain :ohyea:

Pete

PrairieSpyder
11-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Great...........and stop banging your head against that wall, Mike. You’ll damage your brain :ohyea:

Pete

I think that ship has sailed, Pete! :roflblack::roflblack:

Just kidding, Mike ;). . . It was just standing there begging to be knocked down!