PDA

View Full Version : New listing of Spyder Events for 2018

ChicoFowler
11-07-2017, 09:59 AM
Check out the Spyder Events page on www.spyderfever.com web site. This page will only have listings of Spyder and/or 3 Wheel rally events. If you have an event and would like it listed, all I need is a link to your web site/FB page, some basic information about your rally and send me a PM or an email to: nisrclub@gmail.com
If you have a logo or picture of your event, send that along also.

Pirate looks at --
11-07-2017, 10:35 AM
Not very comprehensive! And they spell September as Septembe r!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Easy Rider
11-07-2017, 10:38 AM
Not very comprehensive! And they spell September as Septembe r!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Someone tries to do something good for the community and YOU have to respond with something like THIS.
Not very nice.

Likely it will become more "comprehensive" as things are added.

I personally would like to see this thread "bumped" each time something is added.

Mr. White
11-07-2017, 11:06 AM
Check out the Spyder Events page on www.spyderfever.com (http://www.spyderfever.com) web site. This page will only have listings of Spyder and/or 3 Wheel rally events. If you have an event and would like it listed, all I need is a link to your web site/FB page, some basic information about your rally and send me a PM or an email to: nisrclub@gmail.com

Chico, I sent your web site a notification about the 2018 Texas Trike Reunion, April 19-21 in Kerrville, TX. Hope to see some of you.

:spyder2:

easysuper
11-07-2017, 11:33 AM
Great to see more events, someone should put the Location on the title page .

ChicoFowler
11-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Great to see more events, someone should put the Location on the title page .

Location is now added, thanks for the suggestion.

NorCalBud
11-07-2017, 04:23 PM
ChicoFowler,
This is such a fantastic and generous idea! Providing the space on your calendar with information to other rallys on your site is extremely thoughtful and considerate. I'm hoping that we can do something similar on the Nor Cal Spyder Rally site.
I've sent you an email with the information for the NCSR. If you wouldn't mind too much, would you please add it to your calendar as well? We'd really appreciate it!
Thank you,
Bud~

Event Dates: Sept. 11-13, 2018

UtahPete
11-07-2017, 04:27 PM
This is the link to the listed events https://www.spyderfever.com/spyder-events/

Chupaca
11-07-2017, 05:50 PM
It is shaping up nicely...congrats...:2thumbs: :bowdown: for putting this up there....

SpyderNeil
11-07-2017, 06:02 PM
Check out the Spyder Events page on www.spyderfever.com (http://www.spyderfever.com) web site. This page will only have listings of Spyder and/or 3 Wheel rally events. If you have an event and would like it listed, all I need is a link to your web site/FB page, some basic information about your rally and send me a PM or an email to: nisrclub@gmail.com

:thumbup::thumbup:

crazycanuck
11-07-2017, 07:26 PM
Not very comprehensive! And they spell September as September!:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflbl ack:

what are you talking about??? looks good to me:lecturef_smilie:

UtahPete
11-07-2017, 07:37 PM
It would be nice to have one comprehensive (as in 'ALL') directory and calendar of Spyder related events in the northern hemisphere. I tried to convince BRP to do so on their website, but didn't get very far with that. So, kudos to anyone who attempts to do so (including Lamont on his website) and good luck.

Big F
11-07-2017, 11:05 PM
Someone tries to do something good for the community and YOU have to respond with something like THIS.
Not very nice.

Likely it will become more "comprehensive" as things are added.

I personally would like to see this thread "bumped" each time something is added.

that negative comment came from California!!!!!! we in the Midwest expect such things from the West Coast because we are NISR as in "nicer" OR Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders... thanks for your support and the new site will get refined soon.
BIG F

cruisinTX
11-08-2017, 01:26 PM

thanks for this. will be keeping an eye on event close to us. hoping the local Spyder club will become more active soon. I met some very good friends from attending motorcycle rallies in the past and hope to do the same attending Syder events in the future.

Ranman42
11-11-2017, 10:02 AM
It is very nice and informative of you to share your site with other events. For the many (or perhaps few of us ) who don't use Facebook or are not social media savy :gaah:
it is nice to have an alternative to keep informed of Rydes and rallies!!

Again Thanks. I have book marked your page.

:clap:

SPYD3R
11-11-2017, 10:15 AM
what are you talking about??? looks good to me:lecturef_smilie:

looks gr8 2 me as well.....

negative statements come from people that are jealous because their either can't come up with things like this, or they are too lazy.... ignore him...
Dan P
SPYD3R

UtahPete
11-11-2017, 10:51 AM
that negative comment came from California!!!!!! we in the Midwest expect such things from the West Coast because we are NISR as in "nicer" OR Nebraska Iowa Spyder Ryders... thanks for your support and the new site will get refined soon. BIG F

Was this really necessary? Nothing 'nice' about comments like this. Maybe you were joking?