PDA

View Full Version : anyone interested in a trade?...

csmead
05-16-2009, 10:26 PM
not me. But having only one Spyder in the household seems to be a problem. Husband wants to take my Spyder out more often than it is available. So here is the deal: Husband has a 1934 Chevy Sedan that he is no longer interested in restoring. He is willing to trade for a Spyder. Anyone seriously interested? We can trade info and pictures through my primary email address, or send a PM.

spyder08
05-16-2009, 10:38 PM
Hi
Don't want to trade but noticed your Spyder number is 1032. My number is 1031. Did you buy your Spyder is Fresno? Just thought it was interesting to have one number apart.

csmead
05-16-2009, 10:53 PM
Hi
Don't want to trade but noticed your Spyder number is 1032. My number is 1031. Did you buy your Spyder is Fresno? Just thought it was interesting to have one number apart.

Yes bought at Clawsons! Hi you! Are you going to LA for the CanAm event? We have our reservations!:yes:

I will be in Fresno tomorrow at the Fresno HD LOH ride/lunch and dropping the bike off at Clawsons for service afterward.
I was enjoying your pictures posted and noticed we have something else in common: I have a 2006 Convertible Corvette!...
Wonder how many other women own both?