PDA

View Full Version : Step thru scooter

OlJim
11-01-2017, 07:26 PM
You get passed by this, you need to hang it up........
https://youtu.be/HYYBYGFI8kE

Mr. White
11-01-2017, 07:52 PM
Neat video. I had a Suzuki Bergman 650 for several years. It was a runner but no wheelies.

:spyder2:

Chupaca
11-01-2017, 08:54 PM
Having grown up in a third world where there are a mess of them I have seen them get them to fly...Two stroke left hand clutch and shift 3 speed and later 4 speed. The favorite of the paper delivery guys...Vespa and Lambretta all time favorites..:thumbup:

ARtraveler
11-02-2017, 04:04 PM
Did Setho get a new toy? :bowdown::bowdown:

I did seize the piston on my Yamaha 80...does that count? :roflblack::roflblack:

2Paw
11-02-2017, 04:57 PM
Neat video. I had a Suzuki Bergman 650 for several years. It was a runner but no wheelies.

Still have mine in the garage, battery is dead but it ran when I parked it. Anybody who wants it can come get it cheap.:D How cheap remains to be seen.

rcturner
11-03-2017, 08:39 AM
I have had three different scooters in my riding rife. Only one was big enough for the highway but, I really liked them all. For me, they are much more comfortable to ride because you don't have to have your legs around the tank.

Mr. White
11-03-2017, 09:26 AM
Still have mine in the garage, battery is dead but it ran when I parked it. Anybody who wants it can come get it cheap.:D How cheap remains to be seen.

I ride with the guy who who bought my Berg.....he rides it once in a while vs. his Wing. It is 8 years old and runs like a hose. I am kinda sorry I sold it but my Korean knee ain't doin' too well so I need three.