PDA

View Full Version : New Website with Smart Phone Access - Finally!

Roadster Renovations
10-25-2017, 02:13 PM
http://www.roadsterrenovations.info

Should redirect to the new website automatically.

trikermutha
10-25-2017, 02:15 PM
:yes::yes::yes::clap:

Chupaca
10-25-2017, 03:56 PM
Very nice site....nicely laid out and easy to navigate ..congrats.:clap::2thumbs:

bmccaffrey
10-25-2017, 06:58 PM
Great site 3 But all RT

Roadster Renovations
10-25-2017, 07:38 PM
Great site 3 But all RT

We are working on that!

bmccaffrey
10-25-2017, 08:06 PM
We are working on that!

nice

Buckeye Bleau
10-25-2017, 08:35 PM
:congrats:
A big improvement, very nice. :clap::clap::clap:

Oh, by the way, thanks for being at and offering advice at the Maggie Valley event.

Joe

Roadster Renovations
10-26-2017, 08:40 AM
:congrats:
A big improvement, very nice. :clap::clap::clap:

Oh, by the way, thanks for being at and offering advice at the Maggie Valley event.

Joe

Thanks! We had a blast there!!

Freegle
10-26-2017, 09:13 AM

Great Site. I see the new Vibration Damper kit with the O-rings is listed. Are these available now?

Roadster Renovations
10-26-2017, 12:01 PM
Great Site. I see the new Vibration Damper kit with the O-rings is listed. Are these available now?

Yes, they are. 2013 and under RT's.

rays hell
10-26-2017, 01:59 PM
Awesome looking site Doc.
It was good to see you and talk to you at Maggie Valley too. :thumbup:

Roadster Renovations
10-26-2017, 03:09 PM
Awesome looking site Doc.
It was good to see you and talk to you at Maggie Valley too. :thumbup:

We sure had a great time there! Good talking to you!!

spydernatic
10-29-2017, 07:14 AM

Great site well done Doc enjoyed being with you guys at Maggie Valley

rudym
10-29-2017, 07:40 AM

I wanted to order a few pairs of mirrors but when I clicked buy it sent me to paypal with no option for additional purchases to my order.
Might want to fix that.
I did order a pair of your mirrors on mirrors.

thank you.

Roadster Renovations
10-29-2017, 09:15 AM
I wanted to order a few pairs of mirrors but when I clicked buy it sent me to paypal with no option for additional purchases to my order.
Might want to fix that.
I did order a pair of your mirrors on mirrors.

thank you.

Shoot us an email for multiple orders. In order to have what you are asking would require an additional cost of $360.00 a year. Not going to pay for that. If you look just below our name at the top you will see the statement about that and international orders. Keeping costs down helps us keep our prices lower.
I almost forgot to say that on multiple orders, Kathy can usually save you some money on the shipping.
Let me know if you wish us to cancel your order so you can send an email for an estimate on multiple items. Just let us know!!

youngers
10-29-2017, 09:29 AM
looks like a day ride come out and check the place out ... we are south , Memphis indiana

Roadster Renovations
10-29-2017, 04:48 PM
looks like a day ride come out and check the place out ... we are south , Memphis indiana

Halfway between Scottsburg and Louisville! We are in that area alot. Just give us a holler when you are coming up. Spitting snow most of the day up here!

rudym
10-30-2017, 06:38 AM
Shoot us an email for multiple orders. In order to have what you are asking would require an additional cost of $360.00 a year. Not going to pay for that. If you look just below our name at the top you will see the statement about that and international orders. Keeping costs down helps us keep our prices lower.
I almost forgot to say that on multiple orders, Kathy can usually save you some money on the shipping.
Let me know if you wish us to cancel your order so you can send an email for an estimate on multiple items. Just let us know!!

That explains it! thanks - I will see how the little mirrors work out and if they do the trick I will email for a follow up order. Thank you!
Rudy

robtdonna
10-30-2017, 10:56 AM
Nice looking site, Doc ! Good job. :yes:

Roadster Renovations
10-30-2017, 03:17 PM
That explains it! thanks - I will see how the little mirrors work out and if they do the trick I will email for a follow up order. Thank you!
Rudy

Awesome! We'll ship them out tomorrow.