PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Spyder ST for sale w/ wheelchair rack

pwpalmbay
10-25-2017, 09:22 AM
For Sale: 2013 Spyder ST (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/x-apple-data-detectors://0)-SE5: (semi-automatic) that is handicap modified or for anyone.

This Spyder has 5200 miles and is in great shape. It was modified for me (as a paraplegic) to be able to transfer and ride completely independently. The modifications include:

Wheelchair Rack: I worked with a machinist and it is fabricated from aluminium. It is rock solid (no wheelchair movement at all) and accommodates a folding wheelchair (Quickie 2, 18" wide X 16" deep) which is included with the bike.
Corbin Seat w/ backrests (driver and passenger)
Brake Hand Control
Footplates with feet attachments
Tank Bag
Drink Holders (2)
2 Helmets: one full face modular and a second that is a half helmet
Motorcycle Jacket: 2X sized, not even two years old

I need to sell the bike because my health no longer allows me to enjoy it. It is completely ready to go for anyone: a limited mobility individual or an able body (the rack can be removed). This is a fully loaded package that includes the Spyder, helmets, and jacket!!!

The remainder of the factory warranty is transferable to the new owner.

Asking: $13,600

Call/Text Parker: 321- (tel:(321)%20821-8646)351-2281
2013spyderforsale@gmail.com (pwpalmbay@gmail.com)
Palm Bay, FL

CelticCross
10-25-2017, 09:34 AM
I’m sorry to hear that you are no longer able to enjoy your Spyder. I hope that whatever issues you are currently dealing with will not prelude your ability to continue having a long productive and enjoyable life.

Good luck with you r sale.

CC

markjperry
10-27-2017, 05:02 PM
Bummer, After all that...... I hope you are well.

For Sale: 2013 Spyder ST (http://www.spyderlovers.com/forums/x-apple-data-detectors://0)-SE5: (semi-automatic) that is handicap modified or for anyone.

This Spyder has 5200 miles and is in great shape. It was modified for me (as a paraplegic) to be able to transfer and ride completely independently. The modifications include:

Wheelchair Rack: I worked with a machinist and it is fabricated from aluminium. It is rock solid (no wheelchair movement at all) and accommodates a folding wheelchair (Quickie 2, 18" wide X 16" deep) which is included with the bike.
Corbin Seat w/ backrests (driver and passenger)
Brake Hand Control
Footplates with feet attachments
Tank Bag
Drink Holders (2)
2 Helmets: one full face modular and a second that is a half helmet
Motorcycle Jacket: 2X sized, not even two years old

I need to sell the bike because my health no longer allows me to enjoy it. It is completely ready to go for anyone: a limited mobility individual or an able body (the rack can be removed). This is a fully loaded package that includes the Spyder, helmets, and jacket!!!

The remainder of the factory warranty is transferable to the new owner.

Asking: $13,600

Call/Text Parker: 321- (tel:(321)%20821-8646)351-2281
2013spyderforsale@gmail.com (pwpalmbay@gmail.com)
Palm Bay, FL

pwpalmbay
10-27-2017, 07:37 PM
It was a good run...almost four years. At least I can say I did it.