HayRog
10-21-2017, 04:46 PM
Interesting
Bang for the buck has to be the Spyder :2thumbs:

I'm biased :D

That Scorpion though :thumbup:

DGoebel
10-21-2017, 06:14 PM
Roger that, of course, the only "Cycle" was the Spyder, the rest, including the Polaris, and the Morgan are what > 3 wheeled cars, automobiles, auto-cycles, things you sit in, not on, that you steer with a wheel, not handlebars.
I prefer riding a Spyder, I drove a Polaris once (we're in Minnesota after all), and felt like I was looking up at every other vehicle out there, passed a corvette even and was looking level at his door handles.....

Chupaca
10-21-2017, 07:40 PM
Where is the Elio...??

RinconRyder
10-21-2017, 08:33 PM
Where is the Elio...??

Still in pre-production but it is not any sort of a sporting vehicle as are the ones previously mentioned in this thread. It is designed primarily as a commuter car and has very limited usage otherwise. It's main claim to fame is the mileage it can wring out of a gallon of gas.

My wife got on their list several years ago but the eventual delivery date is unknown and might not ever happen. OTOH, you could buy four Elio's for the cost of one new RTL and it does keep the rain, snow, wind and bird dung off your head. I got tired of waiting and bought her the RTL and she really likes driving it around so far. Not sure we will ever see an Elio in our driveway.