PDA

View Full Version : Intuitive Tranny

Dray
10-20-2017, 04:04 PM
Down at the Spyder in The Hills Rally a couple of us were chatting with a
Can Am Tech about the semi auto tranny and he made the statement that
the tranny was a intuitive learner and that if you always pulled away softly
that after awhile the tranny would start to apply less oil pressure to the clutch
for a softer engagement and that if you were more aggressive with the throttle,
greater oil pressure would be applied to the clutch. I generally would roll into
the throttle gently when pulling away and sometimes it would feel like the clutch
was slipping or the tire was spinning. I now know better!!

Dray:yes::yes::yes::yes:

Chupaca
10-20-2017, 04:26 PM
When posting here just do it to the forum you want. It will automatically appear in the general forum. When you post to both it will appear twice in the general forum....:thumbup:

IdahoMtnSpyder
10-20-2017, 05:15 PM
When posting here just do it to the forum you want. It will automatically appear in the general forum. When you post to both it will appear twice in the general forum....:thumbup:
You sure? I've never seen that. In this case the two posts are different wording and different post times. But I agree, post only once in the forum section you really want it to be in.

Bob Denman
10-20-2017, 05:31 PM
What was it, that Kyle Reese said?
"One day it got smart... and decided our futures in a nanosecond!" :yikes:

Chupaca
10-20-2017, 05:34 PM
Thing is he is posting the same topic to two locations he may have worded them differently but the one to "general " gets posted there and the other one gets posted to genereal as well. Most will see the same title and only go to one of them. Not a problem but would save the op some time and searching for answers is easier if you don't have to chase down two threads cause you end up with answers on both....:thumbup:

You sure? I've never seen that. In this case the two posts are different wording and different post times. But I agree, post only once in the forum section you really want it to be in.

Dray
10-20-2017, 07:09 PM
Since I have a F3L I posted my comments to the F3 area. After reading spyderskeets
post I added my slightly different general comment to here for those that do not keep
track of the F3 side of things.

Dray:yes::yes::yes::yes:

IdahoMtnSpyder
10-20-2017, 07:33 PM
Thing is he is posting the same topic to two locations he may have worded them differently but the one to "general " gets posted there and the other one gets posted to genereal as well. Most will see the same title and only go to one of them. Not a problem but would save the op some time and searching for answers is easier if you don't have to chase down two threads cause you end up with answers on both....:thumbup:
What you're saying is that any topic posted in, for example, RT ShopTalk, gets copied into the General Discussion forum, right? That is what I have never seen happen. Today mark4Jesus posted the thread Radio Reception in RT ShopTalk. That thread is not copied in the General Discussion forum. Are you seeing the same thread in both forums?

ThreeWheels
10-21-2017, 07:24 AM
I won't mention what this title made me think of.......................