PDA

View Full Version : Qwik Shade Delivery

StarTraveler649
05-15-2009, 02:58 PM
I know you guys have bought these before, but had to drop a line to state the fast service from these guys !

Bought it from MotoSport on-line Wed. evening and it will be delivered today. that is with regular shipping !! And as it has been said, you can't beat the price !!

bone crusher
05-15-2009, 03:32 PM
I know you guys have bought these before, but had to drop a line to state the fast service from these guys !

Bought it from MotoSport on-line Wed. evening and it will be delivered today. that is with regular shipping !! And as it has been said, you can't beat the price !!

Totally agree...really fast shipping, great price...

sabunim5
05-15-2009, 03:47 PM
Totally agree...really fast shipping, great price...
+1

The Breeze
05-15-2009, 03:49 PM

:agree: I purchased the Qwik Shade along with a couple of face shields. Pricing was great and shipping very timely.
BTW, when stretched over the seat/insrument area, the Qwik Shade really does wonders for Heat, Bird Dookie, and the various Lookie Loo's that pass by.

q-brrr
05-15-2009, 05:26 PM
:clap:He said "Dookie"!:yes:

fastfraser
05-15-2009, 06:09 PM
:2thumbs: Supper fast shipping ,great price, easy to put on take of and stores in a tiny bag in the trunk . Keeps most of the cagers off.

StarTraveler649
05-15-2009, 09:39 PM
I bought the large and it covers the windscreen all the way back to about 1/2 way on the sport rack. Covers the grips and about 1/2 way down the side when stretched and hooked.

Wife and I are taking it out tomorrow, will see how it does with the heat when stopped for lunch.