PDA

View Full Version : Have You Heard About This Yet?

Bob Denman
10-19-2017, 11:44 AM
The Teutels are at it again! :D
Paul Sr., Paul Jr., and Mikey are filming new episodes of "American Chopper", after a five year hiatus.
This time: they say that it'll be about the bikes being built, and not all of the yelling... :shocked:

Watch for new episodes on the Discovery Channel in about February...

ARtraveler
10-19-2017, 12:10 PM
I saw that yesterday. I was not a fan before--to much fighting, drama, and not enough bikes being built. Add in the manufactured drama from the producers (as in the "crisis" of the day) and they lost me quick.

I will give them a chance--but time will tell. :popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Bob Denman
10-19-2017, 12:19 PM
They're all a bunch of cats: they always land on their feet! ;)

cmbspyderrss
10-19-2017, 12:22 PM
I am a fan of working from the bottom up and as soon as they moved to the new building I stopped watching. Knew it was game over from there. Can't deny the talent as a whole though.

Bob Denman
10-19-2017, 01:50 PM
I used to enjoy watching the builds... :thumbup:
...and detested all of the fighting! :shocked:

I insure a client who grew up with "Senior". He told me that none of it was made up: they fight like that all of the time... for real! :yikes:

Chupaca
10-19-2017, 01:55 PM
Don't believe they can keep it together...but may be fun to watch till it implodes....:D(

GOZFST
10-19-2017, 02:00 PM
I always chuckled when they had to use reamer to make axles and holes in the swing arms line up.

Motorcycledave
10-19-2017, 02:02 PM
I agree... Paul Sr. is an ass

Don't believe they can keep it together...but may be fun to watch till it implodes....:D(

Bob Denman
10-19-2017, 02:24 PM

:D It's a lot like this:

IdahoMtnSpyder
10-19-2017, 05:03 PM
Paul Sr., Paul Jr., and Mikey are filming new episodes of "American Chopper", after a five year hiatus.
This time: they say that it'll be about the bikes being built, and not all of the yelling... :shocked:

I guess I won't be watching it. Discovery is one of those channels who refuse or are prohibited by contracts from having the channel shown on Roku, that is unless you have a cable or satellite subscription. One of the handful of times I've missed not having satellite or cable TV in the past 3 years.

Bob Denman
10-19-2017, 05:08 PM
:D When the "Blow-Up" happens: we'll let you know, so that you can look for it on YouTube! :thumbup:

Rob Rodriguez
10-19-2017, 05:12 PM
I met them one time at a conference and had lunch with Jason Poole (their design guy). He said none of the fighting is made up, its like that all day everyday. I could not work there.

mowin
10-20-2017, 06:38 AM
Sounds like they are running short of money to me.

I give it a yr or two.

rudym
10-20-2017, 06:41 AM

As much as I like motorcycles - I have disdain for the childish Dramas these men bring to the public. But hey drama is what sells - right?

Bob Denman
10-20-2017, 06:55 AM
I met them one time at a conference and had lunch with Jason Poole (their design guy). He said none of the fighting is made up, its like that all day everyday. I could not work there.
This confirms what my client told me... :thumbup: