PDA

View Full Version : Where O where....

Chupaca
10-16-2017, 04:31 PM
Been a week now and no word from BLUEKNIGHT911..:hun: did he find a longer road home from the event.?? :roflblack:

quasi
10-16-2017, 04:50 PM
he is probably in ny at Bobs place having a cook-off. :)

UtahPete
10-16-2017, 04:57 PM
Been a week now and no word from BLUEKNIGHT911..:hun: did he find a longer road home from the event.?? :roflblack:

I understand he was a vendor at this event. Does anyone know what he was providing in the way of product or services?

Chupaca
10-16-2017, 05:16 PM
I understand he was a vendor at this event. Does anyone know what he was providing in the way of product or services?

He was introducing his front shock relocators. Was not installing them as it requires removing the frunk on the RT'S easier on the RS, GS, RSS and ST but not sure about the F3. He did gas doors last time but wasn't this time. I have the earlier Pittbull ones on my RS but interested in Mike's as he has a different angle. They do make a difference in the handling...last I heard he was slow cooking ribs at the cabin there...:dontknow:

UtahPete
10-16-2017, 05:25 PM
He was introducing his front shock relocators. Was not installing them as it requires removing the frunk on the RT'S easier on the RS, GS, RSS and ST but not sure about the F3. He did gas doors last time but wasn't this time. I have the earlier Pittbull ones on my RS but interested in Mike's as he has a different angle. They do make a difference in the handling...last I heard he was slow cooking ribs at the cabin there...:dontknow:

Yeah I remember him saying he was taking his crock pot to slow cook ribs. I thought he was kidding.

pegasus1300
10-16-2017, 05:27 PM
Mike never kids about ribs:roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Bob Denman
10-16-2017, 05:41 PM
:agree: :2thumbs:
He's probably sleeping off an extremely big pot of them right now... :thumbup:

UtahPete
10-16-2017, 05:48 PM
He's probably sleeping off an extremely big pot of them right now... :thumbup:

So, he's not with you then doing a cook-off?

Bob Denman
10-16-2017, 06:08 PM
:D Don't I wish!! :bowdown:

ARtraveler
10-16-2017, 06:24 PM
I was thinking the same about the absence. :yes:

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-16-2017, 11:41 PM
" I'm Baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack , thanks for noticing..... But the RIBS didn't happen ....not enough time to get the Ribs and then Slow cook them :banghead: ....... Next year will be better :bowdown:.... I promise ............ Mike :bbq: