PDA

View Full Version : Of special note to 2013 RT's and older

Roadster Renovations
10-15-2017, 07:57 AM
We are happy to announce that we we now have the "buzz buster" O ring rollers available. For those of you that have our Vibration Damper and are tired of that turbo noise when speeding up and slowing down, then upgrade to the new roller. If you have been waiting to purchase one of our kits with the new "buzz buster" roller, they are now available. Quantities are limited for the full kit since we almost sold out here at Spyder Adventures. Not sure of the exact count, but probably less than 10 left. Since this is so new it isn't even on the website so if you need further information about these, send an email to: roadsterrenovations@gmail.com or send me a PM here.
And as always.......
"We SMOOTH out your ryde"
​(C) 2014

Chupaca
10-15-2017, 10:26 AM
Offer it when your sold out....:roflblack::roflblack: when is the next production available..? :bowdown: for the update and the mod to keep things running smooth...

Roadster Renovations
10-15-2017, 09:09 PM
Well, Gene we do have more rollers as I imagine that many existing customers will want to kill the buzz. I am back home and getting ready to start another run. And, besides ryding season is almost over, right....:dontknow::dontknow::dontknow: