PDA

View Full Version : Lamonster Garage

Richzim275
10-14-2017, 08:08 AM
Ok. So I have to vent a little bit. I just want to say how awesome Lamonster Garage is. I made a couple purchases from them and their customer service is simply amazing. I had a recent transaction with them and the order was missing an item. I immediately contacted them and told them of what had happened. The next morning I received an email from them stating that they would rectify the situation. In a few days, I received the missing part and even had something extra included in the package. Now that is how companies take care of their customers. I just wanted to share this with everyone and if you haven't supported them then you need to. They aren't the only vendor that I have purchased from and so far I have had nothing but great experiences with all of them. Thank you Lamonster and you keep making awesome products and I'll keep buying them.

Arion
10-14-2017, 09:27 AM
Great to hear a positive "vent." I've tended to believe that venting was letting off steam when something didn't go according to plan or expectations. It's reassuring to hear (read actually) compliments and positive comments about an individual or business that does things in a way that shows they actually care about their customers.
Lamonster Garage has become one of my favorite places to shop for Spyder "gotta-have" items. :yes:

Chupaca
10-14-2017, 09:28 AM
Always nice to hear the vendors are taking good care of the customers. We know but others need to hear that they are and they support this site as well..even if it is his site....:roflblack:

DGoebel
10-14-2017, 02:03 PM
And he ships fast too!

Cruzr Joe
10-14-2017, 05:24 PM
And he doe's not knock other vendors products.

Cruzr Joe

Big F
10-15-2017, 09:54 AM
And he doe's not knock other vendors products.

Cruzr Joe

9,156 posts????? do you sleep with your computer??????? LOL
BIG F

Lamonster
10-15-2017, 10:20 AM
Ok. So I have to vent a little bit. I just want to say how awesome Lamonster Garage is. I made a couple purchases from them and their customer service is simply amazing. I had a recent transaction with them and the order was missing an item. I immediately contacted them and told them of what had happened. The next morning I received an email from them stating that they would rectify the situation. In a few days, I received the missing part and even had something extra included in the package. Now that is how companies take care of their customers. I just wanted to share this with everyone and if you haven't supported them then you need to. They aren't the only vendor that I have purchased from and so far I have had nothing but great experiences with all of them. Thank you Lamonster and you keep making awesome products and I'll keep buying them.

I'm glad it turned out well. I am sorry if we did screw up as we do time to time but we do our best to make it right. We've really expanded our operation and are shipping more products and doing a lot of service work and installs so sometimes things don't always go as planned.
Thank you for your "vent" :doorag:

sealfloorboards
10-15-2017, 01:30 PM
I think you will find the great majority of venders on this site give great customer support. I'm sure Lamont would take some sort of action if there were too many "vents" about any vender. We all try to do our best for our Spyder brothers and sisters.

CA Railwhale
10-15-2017, 02:46 PM
I'm glad it turned out well. I am sorry if we did screw up as we do time to time but we do our best to make it right. We've really expanded our operation and are shipping more products and doing a lot of service work and installs so sometimes things don't always go as planned.
Thank you for your "vent" :doorag:

The only people who don't screw up from time to time are those who do nothing. The mark of a man or company is how they handle their screw ups. You do well. This just reinforces my opinion of you based upon my transactions with your company.