PDA

View Full Version : Hey Gang... What time is it?

Motorcycledave
10-05-2017, 01:07 PM
it's FARKEL TIME !
I HAVE A BUNCH OF NEW STUFF EVERY DAY
today how about a nice new Touring windshield
for your Can-Am F3 Tour/LTD
Give me a call
Ride Safe
Dave

2Paw
10-05-2017, 01:13 PM
I know I'm showing my age, but the first thought that came to mind was, "It's Howdy Doody time" :D

ARtraveler
10-05-2017, 01:54 PM
My favorite line: And then I add, It's quiz time. :roflblack::roflblack:

Back to the thread. Farkles are good. :clap:

Grandpot
10-05-2017, 02:21 PM
I know I'm showing my age, but the first thought that came to mind was, "It's Howdy Doody time" :D

My first thought also. It's great getting old; so many wonderful memories.

Triple B
10-05-2017, 07:01 PM
Yup,,,,Howdy Doody, Clarabelle, Buffalo Bob, the Peanut Gallery.

pegasus1300
10-05-2017, 08:02 PM

and don't forget Mr. Bluster

papanorm
10-05-2017, 08:19 PM
Dave has good old fashioned, one on one, great customer service. Thank you Dave!

Motorcycledave
10-06-2017, 11:53 AM
Did you ever sit in the peanut gallery ?

Motorcycledave
10-06-2017, 11:54 AM
Maybe that is because I am OLD.....
this year I celebrated the third anniversary of my 25th. birthday

Dave has good old fashioned, one on one, great customer service. Thank you Dave!

Triple B
10-06-2017, 12:07 PM
Maybe that is because I am OLD.....
this year I celebrated the third anniversary of my 25th. birthday

‘42 huh, I’m ‘43 and no, I never did sit in the peanut gallery....I just eat them...peanuts.

BUZZARD II
10-06-2017, 12:08 PM
And I grew up 14 miles from mid town Manhattan. Climbing under my school desk to avoid the first strike. Like the swamps of Jersey would slow things down. What were the schools thinking?

Ah, the good old days.

2Paw
10-06-2017, 12:22 PM
Did you ever sit in the peanut gallery ?

Nope! But I sure wanted to.:ohyea:

Did you all know that Clarabelle went on to be Captain Kangaroo?

A couple of years ago I ran across a set of DVDs with a lot of the old Howdy Doody episodes on them and my Grandaughters like them so much they wouldn't give them back.

canamjhb
10-06-2017, 12:23 PM
And I grew up 14 miles from mid town Manhattan. Climbing under my school desk to avoid the first strike. Like the swamps of Jersey would slow things down. What were the schools thinking?

Ah, the good old days.

"Drop, Duck and Cover". Who can ever forget.... Now, today, my knees are shot. Probably from all that crawling around under the desk on the hard wood floors. I guess the intensions were good though

2Paw
10-06-2017, 12:26 PM
BTW Dave I didn't intentionally Hi-jack your thread.:opps:

You don't seem to have anything I'm interested in but if I were, based on all I've seen and read in here You would be the one I'd come to. :D

ARtraveler
10-06-2017, 01:53 PM

Anyone remember the Pinky Lee show? "Yoo Hoo, it's me, my name is Pinky Lee, wee'l skip and run, have lot's of fun, for every he and she...." Oh, Oh, I think I am remembering to much now. Where did I put that coffee? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

Motorcycledave
10-07-2017, 02:18 PM
Thanks

BTW Dave I didn't intentionally Hi-jack your thread.:opps:

You don't seem to have anything I'm interested in but if I were, based on all I've seen and read in here You would be the one I'd come to. :D

Motorcycledave
10-07-2017, 02:20 PM
I must admit I do remember Pinky Lee :yikes:

Anyone remember the Pinky Lee show? "Yoo Hoo, it's me, my name is Pinky Lee, wee'l skip and run, have lot's of fun, for every he and she...." Oh, Oh, I think I am remembering to much now. Where did I put that coffee? :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack:

d.o.spyder-rts
10-07-2017, 11:31 PM
:agree:, me also. Dale