PDA

View Full Version : 2018 Spyder Models, Colors Etc

Cruzr Joe
10-05-2017, 09:00 AM
This should be a complete list of Spyder models, colors, Etc. that are being produced for 2018.

"F-3" Steel Black Metallic

"F-3S" Monolith Black Satin, Circuit Yellow Metallic, Oxford Blue Metallic

"F-3T" Monolith Black Satin, Oxford Blue Metallic, Pearl White, Intense Red Pearl (*)

"F-3 Limited" "Dark Edition" Intense Red Pearl (*) Pearl White, Oxford Blue Metallic, Steel Black Metallic

"F-3 Limited" "Chrome Edition" Intense Red Pearl (*) Pearl White, Oxford Blue Metallic, Steel Black Metallic

((*) Intense Red Pearl with Black Tank)

"RT" Pearl White

"RT Limited" "Dark Edition" Pearl White, Oxford Blue Metallic, Champagne Metallic, Asphalt Grey Metallic

"RT Limited" "Chrome Edition" Pearl White, Oxford Blue Metallic, Champagne Metallic, Asphalt Grey Metallic

The "RT-S" models have been discontinued

The "F-3" and the "F-3S" will continue to have the same Multi Function LCD Segment Analog Gauges.

The "RT", "RT Limited", "F-3T" and the "F-3 Limited" will have the new Twin 4.3 inch Full Color LCD Display

All Models will still have the "Rotax 1330 ACE" Engine

The "RT", "RT Limited" and the "F-3 Limited" will have a 6 Speaker Audio System, The "F-3T" will have 4 Speakers

All Models except the "F-3" will have Cruise Control

The "F-3", "F-3T", "F-3 Limited" & The "RT Limited" only come with the SE-6 Semi Automatic Transmission

The "F-3S" and the "RT" come with your choice of the "SE6" or the "SM6"

Hope this helps

Cruzr Joe

Chupaca
10-05-2017, 09:08 AM
:bowdown: for the full color and feature line up for the new 2018's . Should be very helpful to the shoppers that lurk about...:thumbup:

Purple Guy
10-05-2017, 10:05 AM
I guess the question is... Which one are You getting Cruzr Joe??? :roflblack:

ARtraveler
10-05-2017, 10:36 AM
Yep! Someone has been reading and doing some study. :bowdown::bowdown:

Bob Denman
10-05-2017, 11:19 AM
I guess the question is... Which one are You getting Cruzr Joe??? :roflblack:

:agree: Which one is coming home with you, and which room in the house is getting renovated? :D

Cruzr Joe
10-05-2017, 08:42 PM
:agree: Which one is coming home with you, and which room in the house is getting renovated? :D

Looking for a 2018 F-3 Limited in White, maybe the wife won't notice if it is the same color as the present one. :yikes::yikes:

Cruzr Joe

Bob Denman
10-06-2017, 11:22 AM
:D I've done that! :D
But as I'm sure you know: they ALWAYS figure it out... :banghead:

Cruzr Joe
10-06-2017, 01:20 PM
:D I've done that! :D
But as I'm sure you know: they ALWAYS figure it out... :banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead:

ARtraveler
10-06-2017, 02:00 PM
Hope you enjoy the 18 as much, or more than your previous purchases. :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

pontow
10-06-2017, 02:08 PM
With the demise of the RT-S model, I see that the RT base model will still have cruise control and heated handgrips. I think that I have seen that the base RT will NOT however have a power adjustable rear shock (standard only underneath the seat). Does anybody know if the base RT model will have the power adjustable windshield?

scarecrow
10-06-2017, 02:23 PM
With the demise of the RT-S model, I see that the RT base model will still have cruise control and heated handgrips. I think that I have seen that the base RT will NOT however have a power adjustable rear shock (standard only underneath the seat). Does anybody know if the base RT model will have the power adjustable windshield?
It's only one color and has the older front fenders too. I like my 14 RTS better.

Big F
10-07-2017, 03:18 AM
Thanks Cruzr Joe. good breakdown of the offerings for 2018. I already have mine ordered: it will be the 2018 RT Limited in metallic Champange. can't wait for the January delivery to get here AND of course followed by some nice spring weather for riding.
BIG F

Bob Denman
10-07-2017, 05:45 PM
Joe,
Have you considered getting a set of those2018 10th Anniversary wheels for your bike? It would look amazing!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

Big F
10-09-2017, 08:19 AM
thanks Cruzer Joe for all of the info.
I have a 2018 RT Limited (Champagne Metallic) on order. Expecting a January delivery which is NOT riding weather in this part of the world?????? so will be super ready for spring when that happens..\
BIG F

StanProff
10-09-2017, 12:10 PM
Joe,
Have you considered getting a set of those2018 10th Anniversary wheels for your bike? It would look amazing!! :bowdown::bowdown::bowdown::bowdown:

I think that would be awesome Bob. It would certainly be one of a kind. :thumbup: