PDA

View Full Version : Venture Battery Powered Glove Liners?

Sarge707
10-04-2017, 10:55 AM
https://www.thewarmingstore.com/venture-battery-heated-glove-liner.html#reviews

Anyone ever use the 7.4 Volt Lithium Ion Battery Powered Glove Liners . I have Warm and Safe 12 Volt glove liners I got from Ron and they work Great But I was thinking for some 45-55 degree days Maybe the Battery Powered would be easier (No Wires) and could double for running the Snow Blower (Whats Dat? U say?) Anyone have any experience with Them? Thanks!

You can get then for $119.

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-04-2017, 02:18 PM
https://www.thewarmingstore.com/venture-battery-heated-glove-liner.html#reviews

Anyone ever use the 7.4 Volt Lithium Ion Battery Powered Glove Liners . I have Warm and Safe 12 Volt glove liners I got from Ron and they work Great But I was thinking for some 45-55 degree days Maybe the Battery Powered would be easier (No Wires) and could double for running the Snow Blower (Whats Dat? U say?) Anyone have any experience with Them? Thanks!

You can get then for $119.
Considering that price :yikes: .... as far as the Snowblower is concerned I would just put heated GRIPS on it ..... this can be done for $15.00 ( avg. ) ........... For the Spyder I have found at those Temps , my already heated Grips work fine .... ( with gloves on ).........Mike :thumbup:

ARtraveler
10-04-2017, 02:30 PM
Interesting product. Since I have heated grips on both my :ani29: and my snowblower--I am good to go. Troy Bilt--biggy. :yes:

Sarge707
10-04-2017, 04:17 PM
My Snowblower does not have a battery?
I'm looking for someone with experience using Battery powered 7.4 Lithium Ion pair of heated glove liners.:dontknow:

k7xi
10-04-2017, 04:35 PM
They make snowblowers without heated grips ?? When did this happen ?? ;);):)

BLUEKNIGHT911
10-04-2017, 05:55 PM
My Snowblower does not have a battery?
I'm looking for someone with experience using Battery powered 7.4 Lithium Ion pair of heated glove liners.:dontknow: I apologize for giving some un-wanted useful info .... rest assured it won't " EVER HAPPEN AGAIN " and as far as the No Battery in it goes ..... well I'll let you figure it out :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:........Mike :bbq:

Sarge707
10-04-2017, 08:18 PM
I apologize for giving some un-wanted useful info .... rest assured it won't " EVER HAPPEN AGAIN " and as far as the No Battery in it goes ..... well I'll let you figure it out :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:........Mike :bbq:

Not trying to offend you Mike! Just Looking for someone who has used a Battery Powered Lithium Ion 7.4 volt Glove liner??
Simple as That!

jaherbst
10-04-2017, 09:06 PM
I apologize for giving some un-wanted useful info .... rest assured it won't " EVER HAPPEN AGAIN " and as far as the No Battery in it goes ..... well I'll let you figure it out :roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflblack::roflb lack:........Mike :bbq:

Your nose is growing again Mike! :joke:

Jack

Chupaca
10-04-2017, 09:18 PM
May not have been the same but did try the battery powered liner but it did not do as well as the full on 12v of course but also the battery life was not good for us. It may be better on gloves but we went with the gloves and liners from WarmGear...:dontknow:

Sarge707
10-05-2017, 08:02 AM
May not have been the same but did try the battery powered liner but it did not do as well as the full on 12v of course but also the battery life was not good for us. It may be better on gloves but we went with the gloves and liners from WarmGear...:dontknow:

I called Venture directly and explained I had 12 Volt Liners BUT were considering theirs for 45-50 degree days and she "Honestly" said I would be better off with the Warm and Safe 12 Volt glove liners I already have?? Honest Girl and I thanked her for her Honesty.:yikes:

PS: The Warm and Safe liners I bought from Bajaron are Better than the Heated Grips on my RT were in Cold weather because you can adjust the temperature perfectly for the weather. (Just wish they had a Bluetooth-Wireless Version?:roflblack:)