PDA

View Full Version : SpyderCodes no longer available for new downloads

spyderCodes
10-02-2017, 04:06 PM
SpyderCodes is the oldest and most downloaded Spyder specific app.
BRP apparently decided that SpyderCodes won't be available in their shiny new screen in their 2018 models.
SpyderCodes has been removed from availability in iOS and Android format.
Sorry, but I have been scrambling over the past several years getting codes and info in a back door sort of way from BRP and no longer can continue this.
The app must be able to be made current if it is to be useful. An out of date app is no good to anyone and BRP's unwillingness to support this free app has finally caused it's demise.
This decision only affects new downloads and not the current installed base.

d.o.spyder-rts
10-02-2017, 04:10 PM
Sorry to hear that. Thanks for all you've done over the years to develop and keep this app going. Dale

Luvs2Ride
10-02-2017, 04:21 PM
Thanks so much for this application... so sorry to hear that BRP is not supportive.

RinconRyder
10-02-2017, 06:10 PM
As a new Spyder owner this is not the kind of support that will make me a long term customer. In fact, based upon the (lack of) product reliability I have seen to date on this forum and others I will not consider buying another BRP product.

clinard
10-02-2017, 07:15 PM
Thanks for taking care of us over the years. Came in handy more than once.

Highwayman2013
10-02-2017, 07:17 PM
We appreciate all you do.

Roadster Renovations
10-02-2017, 07:23 PM
Thanks for all you have done!!

JKMSPYDER
10-02-2017, 07:29 PM
Roger thank you for this great app. Those of us that have it have appreciated your hard work.

Roadster Renovations
10-02-2017, 07:30 PM
Very pale comparison to your Spyder Codes, but we do have all of the codes for referencing in 1 Spyder World on Facebook. And they can be referenced with a smart phone.
I am hoping that BRP will come to their senses and support your awesome app.

Here is the link if any are interested:

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1spyderworld/

oldguyinTX
10-02-2017, 07:46 PM
Roger,thanks so much for all of the work you put into Spydercodes, while working on your Volkswagens. Sadly, it makes perfect sense to me that BRP would find a way to (again) cut you out. It must be frustrating for BRP to have owners showing up at dealers and saying "I just got code C0040 or C0063", and that we know what those codes mean. Typical BRP BS. An informed customer base confronting a big Corporation is scary for them. I tend to be one of the loud ones when it comes to holding BRP's feet to the fire.

ARtraveler
10-02-2017, 08:27 PM
Another sad situation. Sorry to hear that Roger. :sour:

IdahoMtnSpyder
10-02-2017, 08:48 PM
Kudos to Roger for all he has done.

But lets be careful about how much we bash BRP. There just might be some good engineering reason to no longer show the codes. I could be wrong but the Spyder is the only vehicle I know of that displays error codes in plain language on a dash screen. Some cars, if not most, will let you see the codes but you have to go through three or four steps to get the codes to show, and then you have to count flashes of the idiot light or something of the sort. Maybe that will be what we see on the new cluster. On the other hand code readers that plug into the OBC connector on cars are readily available.

Maybe someone will come up with a code reader that plugs into the diagnostic connector. All the emissions related codes on the Spyder are the same as in cars so it shouldn't be an insurmountable task to accomplish.

And keep in mind, BRP is not alone in not disclosing codes other than legally required emissions related codes. It's my understanding many cars have proprietary codes that can be read only by authorized diagnostic equipment.

one2doo
10-02-2017, 08:52 PM
Thanks for all you have done :yes:

JayBros
10-02-2017, 09:13 PM
I add my thanks, Roger. Have used on two occasions for my Spyder and it really helped me explain the situation to the dealers. Oh, on the reliability front, neither code display was the result of something going wrong inside the Spyder; both were human error induced, one mine and the other a gasoline supplier.

Chupaca
10-02-2017, 09:23 PM
Roger...even an out of date app such as yours will be a great help to many. Sad to hear and see as you have helped so many with your hard work and dedication to the spyder world. As long as my RS (BRP dropped it too) and your app works for me....I am good to go.:bowdown::bowdown:'s for all you have done.....:2thumbs:

Firefly
10-02-2017, 09:27 PM
Thanks for the hard work... but I'm confused.....

So the old version of Spydercodes works fine, but a new one will not?

Or are you saying you can't get a hold of the newest codes and implement them?

So shouldn't a person with an older model (2016 and prior?) be able to use the old program?

You state "BRP apparently decided that SpyderCodes won't be available in their shiny new screen in their 2018 models."

What does this mean? That BRP isn't displaying the codes? Or are you saying they contacted Apple and won't allow your software to be available?

Will the current app run under iOS 11 ?

Can you please clarify all this?

Thanks again! Your app has been very handy.

RinconRyder
10-02-2017, 10:10 PM
Thanks for the hard work... but I'm confused.....

Or are you saying you can't get a hold of the newest codes and implement them?

This one, I think.

Peteoz
10-02-2017, 10:34 PM
This one, I think.

I think the same, Rincon. He says that SpyderCodes won't be available in BRP's shiny new 2018 screens, and my interpretation is that because he can no longer keep the codes up to date for the new models, he doesn't want to leave the product out there for purchase. But I could be totally wrong..... SURELY NOT ;). We'll just have to wait for SpyderCodes (the Forum member, not the application) to respond;).

Pete

Firefly
10-03-2017, 08:13 AM
I think the same, Rincon. He says that SpyderCodes won't be available in BRP's shiny new 2018 screens, and my interpretation is that because he can no longer keep the codes up to date for the new models, he doesn't want to leave the product out there for purchase. But I could be totally wrong..... SURELY NOT ;). We'll just have to wait for SpyderCodes (the Forum member, not the application) to respond;).

Pete

"SpyderCodes won't be available in BRP's shiny new 2018 screens".

This is the part that confuses me.

I highly doubt BRP is removing the capability to display fault codes.. a feature that has been on all their products for a very long time.

KX5062
10-03-2017, 08:54 AM
"SpyderCodes won't be available in BRP's shiny new 2018 screens".

This is the part that confuses me.

I highly doubt BRP is removing the capability to display fault codes.. a feature that has been on all their products for a very long time.

Why would you doubt that? Having to use a plug in code fault code reader is the industry standard now-a-days. Having the ability to display fault codes is "old school" and rarely done anymore.

For example. The EU just cracked the whip on BMW because they used a proprietary code reader and access port. The new BMW motorcycles now use a standard EBDII port, but still use a proprietary software. I know this anecdote is not a direct correlation, but is illustrative of how far manufacturers will go to keep you coming back to the dealer for what could be a minor issue you could easily solve for yourself if you had some basic knowledge.

And, before I conclude my post, a big thank you to SpyderCodes for the time and energy! It is much appreciated! :bowdown:

ofdave
10-03-2017, 09:08 AM
to add to the confusion
I have a '17.
Is the app available to me?

finless
10-03-2017, 10:05 AM
Just a word of warning for iPhone users.
If you do a backup and then restore you will not get back the Spyder Codes APP.
Apple removed this ability for iTunes to restore APPs you backed up that are no longer on the APP Store.

So be aware of that!

I have backed up the APP so it can be side loaded later. You have to be jail broken to do that.

Bob

finless
10-03-2017, 10:07 AM
FYI, I am going to pull the list of codes from the APP and convert it to a document for prosperity.

Bob

jcthorne
10-03-2017, 10:17 AM
I too am confused as to what Roger is trying to tell us is the problem.

He says SpyderCodes will not be included in the new 2018 dashboard.

Sorry but SpyderCodes has never been included on ANY BRP product nor any user generated application. Its a walled garden and only BRP code is allowed in. No different from any other OEM vehicle manufacture. Car, truck or bike.

He did not say that diagnostic codes will not be available to owners and I find it ridiculous that BRP would take that away from all owners without providing some other method for retrieval.

True they are not available for display on most cars but ALL cars have an industry standard OBDII port you can attach a code reader to and obtain them.

I really hope Roger comes back and explains his comment a little better. As currently is sounds like he asked BRP for access to the display interface and they told him no, so he took down all the smartphone apps. I really hope this is not the case.

Firefly
10-03-2017, 11:39 AM
I too am confused as to what Roger is trying to tell us is the problem.

He says SpyderCodes will not be included in the new 2018 dashboard.

Sorry but SpyderCodes has never been included on ANY BRP product nor any user generated application. Its a walled garden and only BRP code is allowed in. No different from any other OEM vehicle manufacture. Car, truck or bike.

He did not say that diagnostic codes will not be available to owners and I find it ridiculous that BRP would take that away from all owners without providing some other method for retrieval.

True they are not available for display on most cars but ALL cars have an industry standard OBDII port you can attach a code reader to and obtain them.

I really hope Roger comes back and explains his comment a little better. As currently is sounds like he asked BRP for access to the display interface and they told him no, so he took down all the smartphone apps. I really hope this is not the case.

Yeah.. there's no way BRP was going to allow any such thing on the new screens.
I don't see any connection between that and still having the app out there on iTunes.

And even if BRP did get rid of pulling codes on the new models, the app would still be handy for all previous spyders to look codes up, along with the other features he nicely implemented. We know there are over 100,000 Spyders out there that can pull codes up. If the app is going away for good then I guess we'll have to come up with a database.. maybe an excel spreadsheet we can post a link to out here.

I also wouldn't think BRP would have the power to have the app pulled from the app store.

I also notice the app I'm using is now called 'My Spyder 2' instead of 'Spydercodes'. Anyone know what's up with that?

jcthorne
10-03-2017, 03:27 PM
Roger replied on FB. It is indeed the in dash system he is upset about.

Truly sorry that since BRP will not let SpyderCodes be installed on their in dash system Roger has decided to take the app away from all owners using it on smart phones. We love and use the app and I very much hope he can find a way to support the owners despite what BRP is doing. The app would be no less applicable to the 2018s than it is to any previous, even if it will not run on the in dash system.

spyderCodes
10-03-2017, 03:52 PM

Truly sorry that since BRP will not let SpyderCodes be installed on their in dash system Roger has decided to take the app away from all owners using it on smart phones. We love and use the app and I very much hope he can find a way to support the owners despite what BRP is doing. The app would be no less applicable to the 2018s than it is to any previous, even if it will not run on the in dash system.

Yeah, I guess when you put it that way it sounds petty and I'm sorry you reduced my efforts over the past seven years to that but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. BRP never has acknowledged the app,nor freely given me the requested information not to mention the development time. So yeah, when BRP didn't include SpyderCodes as a select app I was not happy and decided that I was done stealing information.

Spyder_Cowgirl
10-03-2017, 03:52 PM

What am I missing? I thought the new dash system pulled apps off the phone, at least in part. Thus, you would have access to apps of your own choosing via "BRP Connect" and not just the restricted set they provide. Am I wrong?

Thanks for the input ..... Ann

spyderCodes
10-03-2017, 03:57 PM
BRP Connect is a proprietary protocol.

Peteoz
10-03-2017, 04:02 PM
Yeah, I guess when you put it that way it sounds petty and I'm sorry you reduced my efforts over the past seven years to that but you are certainly entitled to your opinion. BRP never has acknowledged the app,nor freely given me the requested information not to mention the development time. So yeah, when BRP didn't include SpyderCodes as a select app I was not happy and decided that I was done stealing information.

Yep.....every app comes to the end of its life at some time, Roger, and for any number of business or personal reasons. That’s change, and we have to live with it. Thanks very much for all your efforts:thumbup: The assistance that SpyderCodes has provided has been invaluable.;)

Pete

Peteoz
10-03-2017, 04:07 PM
to add to the confusion
I have a '17.
Is the app available to me?

Dave, Roger says in his first post that the app has been removed from online stores, so unfortunately the answer is no.

Pete

spyderCodes
10-03-2017, 04:16 PM
I'm not here to make enemies but apparently I have so I have reinstated the downloads for everyone for the next week or so. I will then unpublish the app.

cmbspyderrss
10-03-2017, 05:29 PM
I'm not here to make enemies but apparently I have so I have reinstated the downloads for everyone for the next week or so. I will then unpublish the app.

As a complete noob to Spyders I am not sure what this Ap does. I tried to download it on my Android phone and could not find it. I tried on my iPhone and found it but not sure what it does? I chose my model and year and nada. Is there another button or ?? I am suppose to push?

Though I have no background on your efforts I am sorry that everyone is not playing in the same sandbox. From what I have read on other situations/problems we need all the help we can get. So, thank you in advance for your hard work.

Firefly
10-03-2017, 05:38 PM

Are you charging for the app?
i can't remember if it was a paid app or not.

Seems a waste to just pull it with so many Spyders that can benefit from having it. I'm sure most wouldn't have a problem paying a few bucks for it.

Its also no surprise that BRP is using a proprietary system.

As far as getting info from BRP, are you saying the fault codes are hard to get and you have to get them some 'sneaky' way? I always assumed they were listed in the service manual, but can't remember. Certainly a big job to compile them and make them accessible like you did.
Maybe someone with BUDS can still hook you up with a list?

Thanks for your hard work. We really don't mean to come down on you, we just don't want to lose using your app.

ofdave
10-03-2017, 06:50 PM
so I'm still wondering if the app is available and applicable to the "17s?

jcthorne
10-03-2017, 07:05 PM

I do not intend to demean your efforts at all. So sorry if you took it that way.

We, the spyder community, are the ones that appreciate your app and are very saddened to see it go. BRP, like most large companies has a very 'not invented here' attitude to outside entities. No excuses but its very prevalent in the entire manufacturing sector. It would have been GREAT if they had allowed your ap in thier walled garden but please do no desert your fans over what BRP has done to you. Your app has been one of the few ways the community has persevered around BRPs shortsightedness.

As for stealing information, the codes are published every year in the service manuals. The use of service manuals for the purposes of repair of a motor vehicle has been deemed fair use under copyright law for a very long time. By putting the same information already released by BRP (which they have to by law) in the hands of owners, you have not stolen anything. Making a copy of the manual and giving it away would be. I'm not a lawyer but they would have a very hard time making any case, much less any damages as you give the app away.

Please reconsider.

spyderCodes
10-03-2017, 07:11 PM
Are you charging for the app?
i can't remember if it was a paid app or not.

Seems a waste to just pull it with so many Spyders that can benefit from having it. I'm sure most wouldn't have a problem paying a few bucks for it.

Its also no surprise that BRP is using a proprietary system.

As far as getting info from BRP, are you saying the fault codes are hard to get and you have to get them some 'sneaky' way? I always assumed they were listed in the service manual, but can't remember. Certainly a big job to compile them and make them accessible like you did.
Maybe someone with BUDS can still hook you up with a list?

Thanks for your hard work. We really don't mean to come down on you, we just don't want to lose using your app.

Okay, I'll try this one more time.
I'm not taking the app away from anyone who currently has it or downloads in the next week.
The app is free and I have never charged for it.
After the week is up what happens differs with the platform.
Android users will be able to download the last version indefinitely.
iOS users won't, as far as I know.
The was reactivated in both platforms late this afternoon.. It may take some time for the reactivation to ripple through.
I've tried to explain my reasons.

Thanks for the support.

Peter Aawen
10-03-2017, 08:07 PM
Roger, I'd just like to extend my heatfelt thanks & I'm sure I'm speaking on behalf of the many relatively quiet users out there in the background who have been able to take advantage of your hard work over many years, wittingly or otherwise. :thumbup:

We certainly appreciate what you've done for us in the past as well as the way you've allowed your app to continue supporting those of us with older machines into the future as best you can, and we fully understand your decision & commiserate with you over BRP's apparently purposeful efforts to lock you & your helpful app out! It's simply astounding really, especially considering that it's really only going to be to their detriment because it makes their already complex machines that much more inscrutable & confusing to existing & potential customers!? Who knows, maybe their marketing strategy actually IS to force us away from their products & to purchase less enjoyable but more 'user friendly' machines. :gaah:As nice as the new dash looks, they certainly seem to be going that way??! :dontknow:

Mazo EMS2
10-03-2017, 08:10 PM
Well, that sucks. Imagine that, some millionaires got butt hurt because something so useful isn't putting money in their pockets. Heaven forbid someone is willing to put free info out there for us, VS. having to pay some over-charging stealership for something minor that the owner can resolve by themself.

DGoebel
10-03-2017, 10:24 PM
Roger (Spydercodes) I've only had my '13 Spyder RTL for 11 months and had downloaded your app on my Android phone after the first month. I've used is on more that one occasion. It's helped me understand issues with my bike, and gave me confidence to ride when some might not have. I personally would be willing to contribute to your hardware fund. Whether you ever use that for Spyders or other projects. PM me if you want.

No 2817
10-04-2017, 04:32 AM
I have not had to use SpyderCodes. I still have peace of mind that when a code pops up I will be able to look it up to know what is going on. Thanks again for all your hard work supporting Spyder Codes!

Chris

MidTNDawg
10-04-2017, 12:54 PM
As a new Spyder owner this is not the kind of support that will make me a long term customer. In fact, based upon the (lack of) product reliability I have seen to date on this forum and others I will not consider buying another BRP product.

I have been riding Spyders for about 6 years now. Two RTs and two F3s. The reason for so many is going with upgrades. I have not had even one failure of any kind during that time. I have been on this board very little during the last 12 months because of the negative nature of some posters. It is almost as if the first poster says, "I had problem X." so the next poster says, "Oh, that's nothing. I had problem X + Y." I would suggest you wait a little while and make your own decision. I have posted a number of times I am in a blessed position of being able to ride almost anything I want to, any time I want to. I ride a F3 triple black by choice.

Devious56
10-04-2017, 01:16 PM
Before you get to harsh with BRP, keep in mind that Apple who owns iTune, just revamped they whole music and app world with their latest update for the iPhone and iPad. iTunes no longer handles any apps, only music and videos while they have come out with an Apps Store to handle games, books, and other Apps. I found this out when I bought my new iPhone and lost a lot of the apps that I was using. I also bought a new car that has Apple play, and the apps allow are restricted. Maybe it was this update that is blocking our Spyder Code app, Apple instead of BRP. I'm not trying to vindicate BRP, but would really be interested in finding out who's to blame. I for one am very unhappy with Apple, but what do I know.

David

ARtraveler
10-04-2017, 02:09 PM
Okay, I'll try this one more time.
I'm not taking the app away from anyone who currently has it or downloads in the next week.
The app is free and I have never charged for it.
After the week is up what happens differs with the platform.
Android users will be able to download the last version indefinitely.
iOS users won't, as far as I know.
The was reactivated in both platforms late this afternoon.. It may take some time for the reactivation to ripple through.
I've tried to explain my reasons.

Thanks for the support.

Thanks again. As you know, the crowd can be tough sometimes. :bowdown::bowdown:

IdahoMtnSpyder
10-04-2017, 02:09 PM
BRP Connect is a proprietary protocol.
What exactly is BRP Connect, and what does it do? Watching the video from BRP I get the impression it's mostly there to allow downloading maps into the GPS. The video shows apps like Weather.com on the display so is the display showing what's on your phone, or is the app actually running on the cluster? If the latter then the cluster must have iOS or Android operating system installed and uses the phone as a modem to connect to the Internet. If it's not using the phone for a modem then it must have its own connection to cell service, which means there will be a subscription cost. What about music? Will a player like an iPod still be connected to the system, or will the songs be downloaded into and played from the cluster itself. In other words, is the cluster now like a tablet or phone in addition to all the bike system stuff it's always shown?

Lamont, can you fill us in?

spyderCodes
10-04-2017, 03:49 PM
Thanks, for the most part.
Sometimes I don't care if I create a sh*t storm.
And I just let it fly.
Other times, this time included, I just wanted to say that I felt it time to get out of this.
The reasons I have enumerated and while I think some understood others did not.
Not my problem.
I'v been working on spyderCodes for almost seven years.
No one need feel sorry nor think I am looking for thanks or raspberries.
I don't really care.
The app has been downloaded almost 10 thousand times.
The retention rate is a bit lower than that but all tallied it is respectable.
I got a bunch of well deserved critical reviews when I uploaded a buggy product.
Many decided it was worthless and told me about it.
And they were right.
Later when it got sorted out a few even said it was better.
But I do know people use and rely on the app.
Those who believe it is a simple review and include of published codes do not really understand.
I'm truly sorry that my decision has made spyderfolk angry.
I consider you all my friends and I don't wish to make anyone angry.
Did the BRP announcement of their new app initiative wound me?
Yeah, I'm afraid it did.
I have been trying to get BRP's respect for seven years and have failed.
I doubt if sufficient people would pay for the app to make it worthwhile and I can't be in the software biz anyway.
So I'll leave it at this.
I won't yank the app and if you have the opportunity and inclination to honestly say you have used it to your dealer or BRP I would appreciate it.
If the past is any predictor it won't matter, but Thank You in advance.

Firefly
10-04-2017, 04:49 PM
What exactly is BRP Connect, and what does it do? Watching the video from BRP I get the impression it's mostly there to allow downloading maps into the GPS. The video shows apps like Weather.com on the display so is the display showing what's on your phone, or is the app actually running on the cluster? If the latter then the cluster must have iOS or Android operating system installed and uses the phone as a modem to connect to the Internet. If it's not using the phone for a modem then it must have its own connection to cell service, which means there will be a subscription cost. What about music? Will a player like an iPod still be connected to the system, or will the songs be downloaded into and played from the cluster itself. In other words, is the cluster now like a tablet or phone in addition to all the bike system stuff it's always shown?

Lamont, can you fill us in?

They sure as heck are not running iOS. Maybe some kind of Android OS, but it's certainly proprietary as one would expect.

Here's some clues on how it will work... but still leaves much to know...

The system is extremely intuitive, simple to operate and significantly enhances the rider experience. A new joystick control is mounted near the left handgrip, ensuring riders can keep their hands on the handlebars and remain focused on the road ahead. Large, dual 4.3' screens provide optimal viewing from all angles, and information such as fuel level and speed are always visible.
The opposite side of the screen can display compatible apps specifically adapted for riders with minimal effort required to navigate.
Initial compatible apps include the following, with more to come:

Genius Maps: advanced GPS navigation platform that requires no internet connection
Music: sort easily through personal music libraries for the perfect playlist
AccuWeather: be prepared for the elements and pack accordingly with real-time weather information
Rever: connect with friends on the go, share rides and discover new roads

So they're going to control just what apps will work and what will not. Considering they don't want people using the internet, Facebook, etc. while going down the road it is understandable they would limit what apps will be allowed. GPS, weather and music access would be three obvious choices.

I don't think their system 'runs' apps in the conventional way of thinking. Probably more of a linked system that can access various things from your phone. It sounds like the GPS part is independent of phone connection, much like a Garmin.

I think having Spydercodes on the phone is handy and something Spyder owners should download and have.

Poseidon
10-04-2017, 08:48 PM
Thanks for making the app available again. I just downloaded it and checked out most of the features. Looks like it will come in very handy! :thumbup:

Cruzr Joe
10-04-2017, 11:15 PM
I use and have used Spydercodes on 36 or more occasions for different people to help them find a problem. The app is excellent and useful to all.

Cruzr Joe

HankD
10-05-2017, 08:10 AM
I use and have used Spydercodes on 36 or more occasions for different people to help them find a problem. The app is excellent and useful to all.

Cruzr Joe

I went ahead and downloaded it before it gets removed from the Apple apps store. Looks useful.

mavrik
10-05-2017, 09:01 AM
Thanks much for this app...I have been a short time owner but long time lurker and I have already used the code reader once on my machine and once at the dealer on a friends machine. very useful and thanks again for your time and efforts!:D

paraflyer1966
10-05-2017, 10:30 AM
...if you have the opportunity and inclination to honestly say you have used it to your dealer or BRP I would appreciate it.
If the past is any predictor it won't matter, but Thank You in advance.

Looks like I need to make a trip to Blackman's Cycle this weekend and start name-dropping. Can't hurt to stop by Keystone H-D and Coopersburg Powersports as well.

I's on a mission now! :sour:

And though you've heard it often, THANK YOU for a wonderful product!

finless
10-05-2017, 10:59 AM
Hey Roger... I say we hack (Jail Break) BRP connect... :)
If it's Android we root it and be free....
It may not be that hard ;)

Bob

spyderCodes
10-05-2017, 03:59 PM
[QUOTE=finless;1306534]Hey Roger... I say we hack (Jail Break) BRP connect... :)
If it's Android we root it and be free....
It may not be that hard ;)

Bob[ QUOTE]
Hacking the system is something I could do, but although it would certainly be rewarding I won't do it.
I did entertain the thought, but thought better of it
Here's the thing there could be a liability issue if an accident would occur and that's something I don't need and I'm sure no one does.

spyderCodes
10-05-2017, 04:00 PM
Looks like I need to make a trip to Blackman's Cycle this weekend and start name-dropping. Can't hurt to stop by Keystone H-D and Coopersburg Powersports as well.

I's on a mission now! :sour:

And though you've heard it often, THANK YOU for a wonderful product!

Thanks.

spyderCodes
10-07-2017, 12:34 PM

Cruzr Joe

I went ahead and downloaded it before it gets removed from the Apple apps store. Looks useful.

Believe it or not spyderCodes has been and is a labor of love.
It's for all those spyderfolk out there that want to understand their ryde just a bit better.
What has happened is the spyderverse gotten bigger and it's hard to identify 'us'
Ill try to keep on keepin' on with the app but my enthusiasm is running low.
Thanks to you who tell the dealer net and the huge parent company that the app is useful.
Maybe it will open some channels that I am ignorant of.

GS1
10-07-2017, 02:18 PM
have used it since I got my :spyder2: and it has been a great resource to me. thank you for all your hard work.