PDA

View Full Version : Idea for my feature wall in my living room.

Darren111
10-02-2017, 10:20 AM
Lamonster pics from 2018 new Spyder line up gave me ideas of what to do with my feature wall in my living room. I would like to have new 2018 Spyder dash cluster on my feature wall (see pic below). I will need to contact BRP for their permission to do this.
I can just imagine that being a talking point when I invite friends and visitors. Just got to get approval from BRP and my partner.

heyharris1
10-02-2017, 11:08 AM
why would you need to contact BRP. Your not doing it for financial gain, if anything you may help their sells. Go buy yourself a bunch of paint to match the colors and go for broke... Enjoy. Not like its copyright infringement or something.

Jim

Darren111
10-02-2017, 11:54 AM
why would you need to contact BRP. Your not doing it for financial gain, if anything you may help their sells. Go buy yourself a bunch of paint to match the colors and go for broke... Enjoy. Not like its copyright infringement or something.

Jim

Thanks Jim, you have a point it is purely for my own personal use in my own home. :thumbup:

Chupaca
10-02-2017, 02:58 PM
Should make an awesome wall. :2thumbs: conversation piece for sure....

Bob Denman
10-02-2017, 05:11 PM
:clap: :2thumbs:

:D Hi Darren,
How big are you going to blow that image up??:bowdown:

Samson
10-02-2017, 06:29 PM
Several years I built a very large and expensive home for a retired race car driver, he hung a Ferrari race car from the ceiling of the game room. Very cool. It also had a 20 car heated and cooled garage with storage room accessible by a hydraulic turn table the was below the garage that held 10 more cars, tools etc...

youngers
10-03-2017, 03:17 AM
Several years I built a very large and expensive home for a retired race car driver, he hung a Ferrari race car from the ceiling of the game room. Very cool. It also had a 20 car heated and cooled garage with storage room accessible by a hydraulic turn table the was below the garage that held 10 more cars, tools etc...

I was hoping you would not mention my home ! :yikes: :roflblack: well I am close --- 3 cycles in the garage

ARtraveler
10-03-2017, 12:47 PM
Go for it Darren. Don't think you need anyone's permission to hang a picture or two. :yes::yes:

cmbspyderrss
10-03-2017, 02:23 PM
Yeah unless your making a film with it in the background or your home will be in an advertised magazine I would say have at it.

while I would never have that on my wall, I would at least have the gauge cluster at sitting level so someone can pull up a chair and pretend they are seeing it while making Spyder vroom vroom noises.

Spyder Wraps Pete
10-03-2017, 03:21 PM
That's a great idea! We have the wall film if you need someone to produce the image for you.
Here is a wall in our shop.

UtahPete
10-03-2017, 03:28 PM
That's a great idea! We have the wall film if you need someone to produce the image for you. Here is a wall in our shop.

That might be a copyright issue with BRP, but it doesn't hurt to ask. They may even like it.