PDA

View Full Version : Kewlmetal Rocks!!

Frig
05-12-2009, 07:24 PM
The guys at Kewlmetal are awesome. I must admit, I was hesitant to spend $120 on two mirror extensions but these are great and easy to install. It took me about 15 minutes with my own version of an easy out. The ones I had were too small so I improvised (3/8" eye hook). Thanks Kewlmetal. Now I can see behind me!:2thumbs:

zzneonzz
05-12-2009, 07:56 PM
The guys at Kewlmetal are awesome. I must admit, I was hesitant to spend $120 on two mirror extensions but these are great and easy to install. It took me about 15 minutes with my own version of an easy out. The ones I had were too small so I improvised (3/8" eye hook). Thanks Kewlmetal. Now I can see behind me!:2thumbs:

:2thumbs:

SpyderByter
05-12-2009, 08:38 PM
I agree, one of the best things I did to make the Spyder safer to drive. Good improv on the eye hook! :thumbup:

BajaRon
05-12-2009, 10:02 PM
Kewlmetal Rocks!! :2thumbs:

Yes they do!

Firefly
05-12-2009, 11:25 PM
One of the first mods I made - work great. Still waiting for someone to come out with a new set of mirrors for the Spyder. They could be out further, and up a bit if you have the NMN risers. Would also be nice to cut down on them vibrating.

A well spent $120!

bone crusher
05-13-2009, 01:24 AM
One of the first mods I made - work great. Still waiting for someone to come out with a new set of mirrors for the Spyder. They could be out further, and up a bit if you have the NMN risers. Would also be nice to cut down on them vibrating.

A well spent $120!

Should be standard on the bike...as far as vibration, tighten them as far as they'll go and you'll reduce the vibration. I'm not sure if there is anything that can be applied that will dampen the vibration.

I don't really see it as a problem as they get a little vibration at highway speeds, but even still, if there's a way to reduce, I'd do it...

jetskier
05-14-2009, 05:47 PM
I agree the guys at Kewlmetal are helpful people. However, I have their bullet lights as rear flashers and the powder coating is falling off after just 3 months use. Not happy!

BOHICA
06-03-2009, 11:34 AM
I agree the guys at Kewlmetal are helpful people. However, I have their bullet lights as rear flashers and the powder coating is falling off after just 3 months use. Not happy!

Check with them for a replacement set.